BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Ricky

Rapid striker Nikica Jelavic, who refused to play in tonight's match against Villa, will undergo a medical in Glasgow on Friday before joining Rangers as per BBC.

How is this possible? He has a contract to play for Rapid Vienna, if he doesn't honour it they should dock his wages until he acts like a professional. Only in football.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roverspogges

No matter how overweight/mediocre Benni is for WHU this season I'll wager he scores more goals than his non existent replacement at Ewood.

We need two more strikers ideally and one is an absolute must. Kalinic and M. Diouf are bound to suffer injuries and /or suspensions at some point.

I bet he does'nt.

Can someone say what the situation is at the moment please.

We are skint....we are offering people trials and thats about it...eventually we will sign another on loan, and possibly a freebie...That is until a takeover changes everything!! :rolleyes:

Guest roverspogges

We are skint....we are offering people trials and thats about it...eventually we will sign another on loan, and possibly a freebie...That is until a takeover changes everything!! :rolleyes:

Cheers but I wasnt meaning the general situation mate, I was wondering if anyone had info specifically on current targets.

Guest roverspogges

This thread is being edited in real time. Amazing!! Remember, that which has been read cannot be un-read. Peace my rovers brothers and goodnight. :)

It seems Edixon Perea and Benjani are being watched at Brockhall, having various tests before Sam decides whether to sign them up. Im not sure on Popov, various reports but it seems he hasnt signed, hes just having tests and he would cost around £1.5-3m. The Andranik deal is off due to work permit issues. And the rest is speculation. Also noone seems to want Roberts and the rest of our fringe players.

I've always thought Greening has looked a cracking player in central midfield...but is he what we need now? Really not sure, seems a strange move.

No matter how overweight/mediocre Benni is for WHU this season I'll wager he scores more goals than his non existent replacement at Ewood.

Absolute ######, borne out of a desire to be negative about our situation. Have you read nothing about McCarthy in the last 7 months?

Name your price Rev, I'll match any bet you want.

Edit: misread the post. are you betting he'll score more than our fourth choice? If so, you'll probably win that one, as a 4-5-1 team doesn't usually have a half decent fourth choice.

Edit: misread the post. are you betting he'll score more than our fourth choice? If so, you'll probably win that one, as a 4-5-1 team doesn't usually have a half decent fourth choice.

Wouldn't be so sure, LeChuck. I don't think it would be unreasonable to have a flutter on Benni not scoring at all this season.

Archived