BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Ricky

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last season we had Kalinic & cant score Roberts....& finished 10th - whats the difference?!

We had Benni as well (until January), and Roberts had a shirt number.

Plus Roberts, or someone else if we can sell him.

Not taking it for granted that he'll be immediately replaced if sold.

We had Benni as well (until January), and Roberts had a shirt number.

Benni?? :lol: Was he here last season....or was he just sat in the pie shop?!

Roberts had a squad number....this year Diouf has a number...We also have Hoilett a further 12 months on with his development.

Seriously we offer no less upfront now than we did last season

As few as that? :o

Exactly. :D

That's besides the point, he was still an option on paper - at least when the season started.

My point is – what is the point of having an option on paper that is about as useful in the attacking line as said piece of paper? On paper we have a whole reserve team and youth team. Moral improved when he left to show his explosive pace in London, so it must be seen as a positive not a negative.

You say that like it isn't a bad thing.

Good enough for 10th last season....Kalinic is already half way to his goals tally for last season in the league also.

Why waste cash on a sh!t striker if in 1 months time we have the funds to go out & find the next big thing?

I just realised that Bouma was released on a free by Villa, certainly he is worth a look for cover at left back?

Ha hes crap...Givet & Olsson is good enough if your talking about Bouma.

Ha hes crap...Givet & Olsson is good enough if your talking about Bouma.

Isnt Olsson more of a midfielder and Givet a center?

I hope that if the takeover goes through we can concentrate on removing players from out of position roles before we throw cash at marquee signings. Other than that I agree, lets not waste money on someone like him. We can do better.

You have no penis?? :rock:

As interesting and shockingly large as that topic is, it has been likened to a babies arm holding an orange, we should stop discussing it. Moderating is a hard job, and I probably make it harder, so at this point I will retract my penis talk and just say-

Beni was gash last season and to replace him is not necessary as he didnt do bugger all.

As interesting and shockingly large as that topic is, it has been likened to a babies arm holding an orange, we should stop discussing it. Moderating is a hard job, and I probably make it harder, so at this point I will retract my penis talk and just say-

Beni was gash last season and to replace him is not necessary as he didn’t do bugger all.

Penis? Hard? Gash? Bugger?

Too much filth in one post, I'm going for a lie down.

• Moderation Lead

Henry Winter henrywinter

#Rangers done #AVFC huge unintentional favour by bidding for striker Jelavic, so surely won't play for Rapid Vienna v Villa tonight

Ha, wonder if that's come from his Twitter feed ;)

Archived