BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Takeover

I Can confirm at least one member of VH group was at Anfield. It was the owners Son (the owner passed away in 1995 and Mr Balaji is the director of the company now) He is known in Pune as Mr Bala (Balaji).

Again I only know a little about the company as my granddad is based in Pune and knows some of them personally. I had asked him to ask if any members were at the game and that's what he told me.

So to make this completely clear...somebody who works at the company told your grandad that the boss had gone to the game?

Oh dear, deal could be off then if he saw that!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No evidence that these guys were at Anfield.

The dates I am referring to are you suggesting this deal will be done in days- I am saying that is not the case.

You are a journalist remember. Not even Tribal are picking this up.

What would you know? Your wee minions missed another one. Catch up.

The people have been here for days - other people on here know that too.

You have known nothing about the process here because there is stuff I have held back that you would know if you were as connected as you like to think.

And as for people following up the story, I couldn't give one.

Nobody has put the pieces together because they don't work the hours or have the same contacts. This Kentaro mob have been trying to do it for ages with a suitable club.

Kentaro have also been here and yet not a word has come out.

And 'unclejack's' guy WAS at the game. There ARE some people around here who pick up good info.

I would love to credit someone on here who gave me a nudge in the right direction, but I respect contacts.

So I was wrong to highlight the bit about Sam going?

Looks like there would be no manager in a British sense to replace him either.

Have to say this is absurd in the extreme.

Blackburn Rovers are as proud a football club as they come. Being an agency feeder club would have uncle Jack spinning in his grave.

Granted Kentaro have been trying.

Rovers are the fourh club they have tried this with

Your contact is probably already very uncomfortable with what you have posted here.

Jack always wanted the club to become self sufficient. If that means being an agency feeder club in the Premier League I don't think he would be too upset.

Personally I find the idea exciting, but would think Spain or Italy would be better suited as it is easier to obtain work permits there. Or perhaps they have a trick up their sleave, what do you think nicko?

So I was wrong to highlight the bit about Sam going?

Looks like there would be no manager in a British sense to replace him either.

Have to say this is absurd in the extreme.

Blackburn Rovers are as proud a football club as they come. Being an agency feeder club would have uncle Jack spinning in his grave.

Granted Kentaro have been trying.

Rovers are the fourh club they have tried this with

Your contact is probably already very uncomfortable with what you have posted here.

It seems to that you have done a complete u-turn on your belief that the Trust has taken its time to ensure it puts Jack's wishes into operation. Personally I don't want to be a fan of a proud relegated club if it can be avoided.

Jack would certainly not enjoy watching us slowly die under the present stewardship. Your beloved Trust phil is letting us wither away.

He was a switched on businessman, he would appreciate that the game is a completely unrecognisable beast from what it was even a decade ago.

how would this ageny feeder stuff actually work?

I'd think there could be a number of different options. Most likely though is the the agency would bring the brightest and best youths in the world for next to nothing before being sold off to the Reals of this world to be replaced by more young hotshots.

I'd think there could be a number of different options. Most likely though is the the agency would bring the brightest and best youths in the world for next to nothing before being sold off to the Reals of this world to be replaced by more young hotshots.

so its not like being a feeder with us being another clubs puppet?

You know, when you put it like that it frightens the life out of me. If Big Sam is kept on as boss then not only the future of Blackburn rovers is in his hands. But a large chunk of the world's brightest talent too! Imagine world cups of the future if that unspeakable event occurs! :unsure:

Well, I'd settle for the current Arsenal reserves playing for us right now instead of this load of sh..te.

Jack would certainly not enjoy watching us slowly die under the present stewardship. Your beloved Trust phil is letting us wither away.

He was a switched on businessman, he would appreciate that the game is a completely unrecognisable beast from what it was even a decade ago.

Matty - I agree things have changed - and must admit I can see the possibilities for Rovers if this deal goes through. I would just worry how it would effect the soul of what has remained essentially a family club with great tradition. The whole "grooming" of players from Africa and South America would infer even less affinity to the club than many of the current players show. Many fans on here moan about the lack of loyality in our players - whereas players proving themselves and then moving on may become common place in this new model. Personally I have no problem with it providing Rovers receive adequate compensation - and that isn't the new owners only aim. I would eventually like to see a scenario where we were big enough to retain these players long enough to become a success as a club.

I think we should also acknowledge the debt we owe to the Trust - many moan about the money they haven't put in over recent years - but conveniently forget all the money they have written off previously supporting the club.

Archived