BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Takeover

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been saying for years that there aren't enough moustaches in football.

Very happy.

Often wondered if there were any room in football for beards. I know Givet tried it once but it wasn't quality beard wearing by any stretch. I'm talking Blessed, Castro, Edmonds (well perhaps not Edmonds).

Best beard in football?

Often wondered if there were any room in football for beards. I know Givet tried it once but it wasn't quality beard wearing by any stretch. I'm talking Blessed, Castro, Edmonds (well perhaps not Edmonds).

Best beard in football?

Not arsed.

A beard ruins a moustache. Real men know less is more.

Not arsed.

A beard ruins a moustache. Real men know less is more.

I know you were thinking of Tom Selleck when you wrote that.

Anyway, it seems Venky look to be well ahead of any other bidders. I just wish they would let us in on their plans for the club. All we have at the moment is speculation and rumor. Would perhaps put a few worried minds at ease.

If the VH Group is worth 17 billion Indian rupes, then that is only 241 million sterling pounds!

If they are buying the club for 46 million thats leaves us with 195 million pounds?

Is that enough to fund the club for the future? Or am i missing something :wacko:

Access to valid information.

If the VH Group is worth 17 billion Indian rupes, then that is only 241 million sterling pounds!

If they are buying the club for 46 million thats leaves us with 195 million pounds?

Is that enough to fund the club for the future? Or am i missing something :wacko:

:lol: Just abit....

They are worth over £1bn

They have a business that has a turnover of over £1bn annual, and make an annual profit of £118m (09-10)....Not quite sure where you get your £241m sterling from.

The LT have some good info on there background & Wealth - check it out....dont forget the Kentaro group are also valued at a decent amount too!

Very Good News for Rovers. I'm positive caution about the takeover till we find out what their plans are for the club. I hope they meet with the fans and listen to the fans and understand what the club means to the fans. I hope they give Big Sam some money for a couples of players. One a striker like Djibril Cisse and midfield playmaker or attacking midfield who can get into the box and score goals.

Wonder if VH Group will be at the Cheslea game and be presented at Wigan Game has our owners when the deal is finalised!

Thanks for clearing that up, was getting abit concerned!

Does anyone have an idea of how much they wil be investing on players?

We should invest in youth and then sell on for a profit, propelling us to champions leauge, which by this time we will not need to sell ;)

:lol: Just abit....

They are worth over £1bn

They have a business that has a turnover of over £1bn annual, and make an annual profit of £118m (09-10)....Not quite sure where you get your £241m sterling from.

The LT have some good info on there background & Wealth - check it out....dont forget the Kentaro group are also valued at a decent amount too!

I think last nights comments about there being 'no annoucement tomorrow' beats your 'match off' from last winter. But only by a fraction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_H_Group

I know it isn't reliable but I'm sure I've heard that figure somewhere else.

And the video that was just posted stated that they were buying the club for 46 million.

I hope this isn't right :D

The managing director chap from Venky's on CNBC said that the listed company has no connection to the bid, so I don't know if Venky's figures have any relevance. The "promoters" identities and wealth probably is the key.

Archived