SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pune trip

only2garners

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From pravda, sorry rovers.co.uk

'Two goals from Jason Roberts and a wonder strike from Ruben Rochina earned Rovers an historic victory in India this afternoon.'

Right up there with the great matches of our time. I was at Anfield, alas not today.

Well it will probably make rovers.co.uk and Venkys promo sites after some changes like this , and it's just the way the clubs owners? and Kean sees it so must be the truth

73219098a.jpg

The first time ever Rovers play in India and the locals yes the locals are joining the "KEAN OUT" bandwagon.

Did they protest of their own accord or did the Rovers fans out there put them up to it,either way good work,Venkys are not in total control.

I'm guessing some of the new fans out there are actually members of this message board. There's plenty of them that watch the epl, i'm sure, so probably want to support the 'local' team now, and because they watch the league they understand the turmoil that kean is bringing

Love that banner. The fact its been made by the locals is great, I expected us to pick up fans in India but already we've got ones that are really knowledgable and loyal to the club. That took some bottle with I'd imagine enthusiastic security and with all the rubbish Venkys has been spouting over there since taking over. Good on ya lads!

Love the interview on Granada where the woman from the FF reckons we can win the premiership again

Julie Wilkinson of the FF, [that's what the title said] reckons there's no reason why we can't win the PL again under Venky's.

• Backroom

I havnt seen it nor the interview in question.

In a way I hope it's taken out of context but at the same time that notion worries me.

Glen again I havnt seen that but nobody is staying with the venkys

Julie Wilkinson of the FF, [that's what the title said] reckons there's no reason why we can't win the PL again under Venky's.

Ste / Glenn - please can you ask Julie to name one reason how we could?

Quite simply, that is a bloody stupid comment to make.

Archived