BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pune trip

only2garners

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't be a bigger diseaster so far.

Don't see why Granada are embarrassing the Pune 9, why?

thank god for them Indian lot who took the Kea Out banners.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/blackburn-rovers/8814175/Blackburn-Rovers-manager-Steve-Kean-faces-renewed-calls-for-departure-from-Ewood-Park-.-.-.-on-week-off-.-.-.-in-India.html

What chance do we have when the FF are filmed talking as much nonsense as Kean and the owners?

Winning the league under Venky's on today's Granada Reports, getting Venkatash's autograph yesterday. Yes, these are probably only snippets of what has been filmed, but it's enough to get excellent PR for Venky's and co.

On a day when the fanbase at home are going bananas, we get subjected to this on ITV!

At least our Indian fans took the bull by the horns...

Someone said the two on Personal Invite who are stopping with the Rao's have been on Sky complimenting the owners and Steve Kean also......

No wonder Venkys making stupid statements

Roversmum was well bought even before she went on the trip. She was a real Venky spokesperson as soon as she was invited on the holiday. It all appears to be going exactly the way the Venkys planned it. Come on you 9 tell it to the press the way it is.

What chance do we have when the FF are filmed talking as much nonsense as Kean and the owners?

Winning the league under Venky's on today's Granada Reports, getting Venkatash's autograph yesterday. Yes, these are probably only snippets of what has been filmed, but it's enough to get excellent PR for Venky's and co.

At least our Indian fans took the bull by the horns...

Our worst fears are being realised - these guys and gals were warned.

Absolutely full marks to the Indian fans who showed real balls !

I havnt seen it nor the interview in question.

In a way I hope it's taken out of context but at the same time that notion worries me.

Glen again I havnt seen that but nobody is staying with the venkys

Thx Tom not seen either interview yet, just what I have been told, will watch replay when it comes on net later,

I was told last week Roversmum n Dad was stopping with the Rao's, Has this changed?

Was told it was Roversdad on Sky and one of your group on TV, Not sure why TV is giving only these comments, perhaps you could refuse interviews and just update the Pune9 Blog to prevent the wrong message coming out?

Julie Wilkinson of the FF, [that's what the title said] reckons there's no reason why we can't win the PL again under Venky's.

Embarrassing - no wonder Venky's aren't taking the fans seriously.

I'm all for optimism and all that, but can't quite see us pipping billionaire super clubs to the title anytime soon,

Myles Anderson or not.

We can barely win an effing game at the moment and we'll be in the championship before long.

i saw the interview on granada and cringed, absoloute ridiculous statement to come out with. everything in and around the club is going t1ts up and a supporter in a good position to put points across comes out with sh1te statements like that ffs!!!

i can understand comments can be taken out of a whole interview and used for good pr for the owners but exactly how can this comment be taken out of context, in what context could she possibly of meant it?

she said "we won the league in 1995 and there is no reason we cannot do it again under the new owners" we all have plenty of reasons we can't ffs, no wonder they are so deluded when people are making deluded comments like this

EPIC FAIL

i saw the interview on granada and cringed, absoloute ridiculous statement to come out with. everything in and around the club is going t1ts up and a supporter in a good position to put points across comes out with sh1te statements like that ffs!!!

i can understand comments can be taken out of a whole interview and used for good pr for the owners but exactly how can this comment be taken out of context, in what context could she possibly of meant it?

she said "we won the league in 1995 and there is no reason we cannot do it again under the new owners" we all have plenty of reasons we can't ffs, no wonder they are so deluded when people are making deluded comments like this

EPIC FAIL

Saw it too. Stabbed in the back by the FF. We all knew some major sucking up would be done over there.

Shameful

Love the interview on Granada where the woman from the FF reckons we can win the premiership again

Did she give any timescales? Her lifetime? Grand kids lifetime? Which Century? Hats off for finding the odd one out again. Well done The Press.

How is Jerome guys? Bearing up after falling out with Venkys? I mean it must take some real balls to fly out there with people who don't like you anymore.

What a crock. P9, if you don't get the chance, they won't give you the chance let's face it, then you must tell it as you see it when you return. As I know you will in all fairness.

Wow. Jeromes in town. The puppet master. Incredible. Absolutely stunning. Blatant. Bloody blatant. The naive Venkys are laughing in our faces.

Note Robbo's absence from the Pune trip put down to 'family reasons'.

Hmmm !?!?!?

I have a large amount of (unfounded) optimism that Robbo is going to be the man who takes a stand against Kean, for the good of the club.

Also, questions must be asked of why this woman is a fan's representative at club meetings if she genuinely can't see a reason why we can't win the PL under Venky's.

As things stand, we are absolute certainties for relegation and possible oblivion within a couple of years.

As for creative editing - I don't care; don't say something stupid and the press can't report it.

Simple.

Note Robbo's absence from the Pune trip put down to 'family reasons'.

Hmmm !?!?!?

wish more had robbo's ability foresight and integrity. just like the 9 this was an opportunity for the players to have distanced themselves from the panto. sadly there's too many players that worship at the alter of cash and limelight. i like robbo!

Its such a shame really, can you imagine how great this trip would have been for the club if Venkys had done everything right since taking over? I'm confident that with even the meagre funds they've provided, Allardyce would have had us in the top half, season ticket sales would still be up around 19,000, we might even be in europe as a result of qualification last season.

Our success in England could have provided good foundations for a major expansion into India and this could have been the first step. However if the expansion into India is a house, the foundations its being built on are currently made of the same material as Steve "yes man" Kean's backbone.

Julie Wilkinson of the FF, [that's what the title said] reckons there's no reason why we can't win the PL again under Venky's.

Sad prat..........we need to vote her off the FF.

Whoops , I just realised that like the rest of the FF she represents herself.

Archived