BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pune trip

only2garners

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, she doesnt. What she doesnt deserve is you saying that you hope she chokes on a bhaji. That is unacceptable.

To the board in general.

Critisise her opinions, fine.

Personal insults and witchhunts, not fine.

Been far worse said on here over the past 12 months Hemel, not that I condone any of it by the way.

Kamy, one thing I don't get in all of this is why is Agnew so pro-Kean?

Is he a fellow SEM client? Or does he genuinely think that Kean would come good?

Unlike the Raos he's actually from a football background so it seems bizzare that he'd make things up to keep Kean in a job. Any idea about his motives?

Is he a fellow SEM client? Or does he genuinely think that Kean would come good?

Unlike the Raos he's actually from a football background so it seems bizzare that he'd make things up to keep Kean in a job. Any idea about his motives?

Not sure what his motives are, but he seems to think In Kean Rovers have unearthed a 'gem' of a manager. Bizarre as he has a football background, he has seen his power/influence rise a huge amount since John and Tom have left.

I've met 2 of those, and couldnt argue with that list at all.

All will put forward different points. Although it could be argued that somebody like Birdy who has been running a supporters club for years, puts in the miles and is actually here on his own expense should be considered.

I think Kamys list is good - he's looking to take people who can put their points across in a calm, intelligent and well thought-out manner. Whilst I dont know Birdy that well, I dont get the same impression that he would be able to do that. I don't think its a case of who's the better fan in this case.

I still think an event at Ewood where a number of fans can attend is preferable - I've been to events before at Ewood where questions have been vetted to remove the rudest - but where the fans can see face to face their questions answered. I understand that this may be difficult for the owners to take, but I think they need to get busy trying before they lose the goodwill of the fans completely.

Not sure what his motives are, but he seems to think In Kean Rovers have unearthed a 'gem' of a manager. Bizarre as he has a football background, he has seen his power/influence rise a huge amount since John and Tom have left.

I know you were a bit cautious about revealing his name before, but do you think it might be of some use trying to get the local press to publicise that he's the guy helping to keep Kean in a job?

If he starts becoming a focus of the protests he might change his mind.

Seems strange to me also TGM, a couple of years ago he was arranging photos for the matchday mascots, now he's the holder of power, shows what a circus we've become I guess. ;)

Things don't look good do they?

Each passing day, the messages we get are supposedly positive, but all they do is bring more and more doom to the fans.

My request to Mr Kean is, show us your worth. You've been given ample time to produce the goods, but where are we?

Time to stop spouting and time to deliver. Drag us out of the mire and to mid table and you'll start to earn the respect of the fans.

Stop the bullshit, tell it like it is. Tell us the truth about Junior, tell us the truth about Bert and get some wins up.

I can't think that I've ever, and I really mean ever, been more frustrated about following the Rovers.

Mr Kean, the fans are this club. Don't treat them as fools, they'll be here long after you've been forgotten.

The Venkys, the fans are this club, they can make or break you as owners. If things carry on as they are, you will feel the full voice of the fans if you fail to address the obvious problems that you are most certainly complicit to.

In the words of HRH Prince Phillip, "Pull your finger out" now. Stop faffing about and get things straightened out.

Things don't look good do they?

Each passing day, the messages we get are supposedly positive, but all they do is bring more and more doom to the fans.

My request to Mr Kean is, show us your worth. You've been given ample time to produce the goods, but where are we?

Time to stop spouting and time to deliver. Drag us out of the mire and to mid table and you'll start to earn the respect of the fans.

Stop the bullshit, tell it like it is. Tell us the truth about Junior, tell us the truth about Bert and get some wins up.

I can't think that I've ever, and I really mean ever, been more frustrated about following the Rovers.

Mr Kean, the fans are this club. Don't treat them as fools, they'll be here long after you've been forgotten.

The Venkys, the fans are this club, they can make or break you as owners. If things carry on as they are, you will feel the full voice of the fans if you fail to address the obvious problems that you are most certainly complicit to.

In the words of HRH Prince Phillip, "Pull your finger out" now. Stop faffing about and get things straightened out.

He can't. He isn't up to it.That's the whole point.

I think if you look at Agnew's career path, he's been driving in reverse for some time now (CEO to programme man !!!).

Over the years, one weakness in the old regime was selling the club to national, world media. We, IMO, lamentably failed as were were not liked one iota - man whose responsibility it was to do this - Agnew.

One of those, I believe, who becomes intoxicated when a whiff of power and influence comes along.

I don't like the guy and, IMV, yet another 'Yes' man - did you notice the backslapping with Kean as they walked down the tunnel following the Arsenal match.

Does anyone have any confidence that Venkys will even sack him once he relegates us?

I think his position will be untenable after the Spurs match providing everyone does what they are promising to do.

I think maximum embarrassment for both Kean and Venky's is the only way we will get rid of the muppet!

I think his position will be untenable after the Spurs match providing everyone does what they are promising to do.

I think maximum embarrassment for both Kean and Venky's is the only way we will get rid of the muppet!

I wish i had your confidence.

I salute all fans efforts, but I just dont think that Venkys will take the fans views into account. I just dont think they care.

• Backroom

Does anyone have any confidence that Venkys will even sack him once he relegates us?

Nope.

If the protests begin to turn against Venky's (which they must do if Kean retains their support) I believe they will blame the fans for creating a "negative atmopshere" leading to our relegation. Kean's interview, meanwhile, would go something like this:

"Everyone's looking at the negatives about being relegated but we're only looking at the positives. We get to play in a new league against new teams, the young players are developing, the squad value is increasing, the owners and players back me 100%, only 1% of the fans are against me and we'll be playing European football in 3-4 years. We feel very positive about playing in the Championship next season and I'm sure we'll climb the table."

Only half-joking as well.

I wish i had your confidence.

I salute all fans efforts, but I just dont think that Venkys will take the fans views into account. I just dont think they care.

I don't think they really care about the fans either, however, I do believe that they are precious about their PR & image and neither they nor Kean will like this one jot.

I also think that the players will be key - speculated already that some have seen the light where Kean is concerned and now that it seems that Hoilett will be off in Jan., the drip, drip, drip could become an avalanche of unrest and 'backstabbing' of Kean (oh the irony) because, let's be realistic, Hoilett is our one threat and without him, we are toothless and the rest of the players will know this.

http://www.itv.com/granada/fullprogramme/

from 22.00 minutes not as bad as I thought, still embarrassing though

I don't see why she would say that at a time like this, shocking.

Just glad she didn't support Kean.

Rao "down to bad luck"

Although I don't agree with what she said, she is, like everybody else, entitled to her opinion.

Archived