BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pune trip

only2garners

Just to keep everyone informed I did contact Jack Straw about the current mess about a month or two ago he replied saying he understands the concerns of the fans and would discuss further and come back to me at a later date I suppose might be worth following up.

Definately worth it, if Jack said he would do something, from my experiences with him he will and it will be quality

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody remind me of this tomorrow :)

Big steps forwards today

Fair play to the FF if you have now got communication with the owners, I can imagine the frustration in trying to pin them down, but for us back here there is only one way this club can have 'big steps forward'.

• Backroom

Somebody remind me of this tomorrow :)

Big steps forwards today

I'm cautiously optimistic when you say this Glenn, but on the other hand... we can only take "big steps forward" if Steve Kean is sacked. As long as he is manager there will be a heavy ball and chain around the club's metaphorical feet and we will struggle to move forward at all.

So the rumours were they are a bunch of asset strippers? I'd be apoplectic with rage if that was the plan all along.

Billy, I think you should prepare to be angry. I don't want to believe it but it's the only way I can get this year's events to add up : it's been deliberate. Prepare for more sell offs in January after a smokescreen has been created beforehand.

I like the idea of getting Straw involved. Getting a prominent politician would add a sense of gravitas to our cause and it'd be harder to dismiss it as a bunch of mouthy idiots which in effect is what they've done.

Politican's don't give a straight answer to anything, anyting he says will be extremely mild.

Sorry, don't get your hopes up too high. Big steps forward is probably more 'medium steps looking to the long term'. It's still been a good day

I know how people feel, but there are things I can be happy about that don't centre around the manager and recent results

ok lads and lasses I had hoped it would not come to this and the men from Pune might take this seriously but they are obviously not listening leave it with me I will draft an email to Jack Straw and see if we can build up some momentum for our cause.

Could someone with punctuation do this?

Sorry, don't get your hopes up too high. Big steps forward is probably more 'medium steps looking to the long term'. It's still been a good day

I know how people feel, but there are things I can be happy about that don't centre around the manager and recent results

Just don't get sucked in by these ridiculous plans of expanding Rovers in India. It'd be extremely difficult to do as a lower to mid table PL team, and impossible to do as a Championship team which is where we're headed in the short term.

Even if we got a good amount of fans in India, it's very hard to make significant money since most merchandise is counterfeit anyway.

Is this not just things which are already being discussed? I.e future communication initiatives?

Did you explain that it was not just a few fans that you run the biggest Rovers forum and 96% want Kean out? and if so what was their response?

Its not just a few.

They need to understand that what Keans tells them and the truth are two different things.

Is there any need for that? Bellend or would you prefer bell end. Wouldn't want you to not understand it.

You can't get people with punctuation, unless he meant people with bullet holes.

"People who can punctuate" would've been a better choice.

And I think it's "bell-end".

Big steps forward is probably more 'medium steps looking to the long term'.

if they are sticking with Steve Kean then they will need to concentrate on how to win the supporters in Blackburn back in the long term never mind their ambitious plans to win support thousands of miles away.

96% of us have an issue with one problem, a problem that our owners are ignoring us all on.

that is my main and only concern and i could not give a stuff about superstar academies, transfer budgets and unfounded positivity etc right now tbh

Glenn Pegden seems very positive this evening that talks were productive, Aint got a clue whats been agreed or what the plans are for the future, but lets hope it has a direct impact on the mess we are in on the pitch

I was taken in by the big ideas and talk mainly because I want us to be a success, but sadly they've lied to us time and time again, i hope what Glen is refering to isn't just more Venky rubbish.

Archived