BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pune trip

only2garners

Roversmum was well bought even before she went on the trip. She was a real Venky spokesperson as soon as she was invited on the holiday. It all appears to be going exactly the way the Venkys planned it. Come on you 9 tell it to the press the way it is.

It is well debated that Roversmum has sold her soul to the chicken lords. I hope she trys to explain herself on here.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wish more had robbo's ability foresight and integrity. just like the 9 this was an opportunity for the players to have distanced themselves from the panto. sadly there's too many players that worship at the alter of cash and limelight. i like robbo!

Talk about believing what you want to believe. I'm sure Robbo turns out for us week in, week out for no money and refuses to take the Venky's shilling because of his integrity, as opposed to the rest of them. This thread is seriously losing it

It is well debated that Roversmum has sold her soul to the chicken lords. I hope she trys to explain herself on here.

Why on earth should she? From the off, she's explained it was a personal invitation to her and hubbie, made at the chance meeting in Hong Kong. There's been no suggestion she is trying to act as a representative of any fan voice other than her own.

If Roversmum or anyone supports the Venkys, they don't need to say why unless they are purporting to be an official or even semi official representative.

Talk about believing what you want to believe. I'm sure Robbo turns out for us week in, week out for no money and refuses to take the Venky's shilling because of his integrity, as opposed to the rest of them. This thread is seriously losing it

It lost it weeks ago when some claimed a moral highground for suggesting they would do this, that and the other if offered the opportunity to go; yet cast aspirations as to the integrity of everyone else.

I think there's a strong element of "projection" going on... know what you really would do, suggest others are as phony as they'd be, and then deny it.

Reminds me of Charles Kingsley.

It lost it weeks ago when some claimed a moral highground for suggesting they would do this, that and the other if offered the opportunity to go; yet cast aspirations as to the integrity of everyone else.

I think there's a strong element of "projection" going on... know what you really would do, suggest others are as phony as they'd be, and then deny it.

Reminds me of Charles Kingsley.

I know what you mean.

I've never really been a supporter of Venky's and I've never wanted Kean as manager but some of the comments on here are just plain embarrassing

Why on earth should she? From the off, she's explained it was a personal invitation to her and hubbie, made at the chance meeting in Hong Kong. There's been no suggestion she is trying to act as a representative of any fan voice other than her own.

If Roversmum or anyone supports the Venkys, they don't need to say why unless they are purporting to be an official or even semi official representative.

Very true, she doesn't have to explain anything to anyone. But what a stupid thing to say. She's made herself look as naive as the Venkys themselves, and the impression is that she's just sucking up to the boss because they are the boss. Some people are like that.

You have a point but PB didn't say she had to.

Anyone with the personal opinion that Venkys are doing well for the club, at this moment in time, is going to be questioned as to what makes them think this.

I've said it a few times on this thread, the FF have been put in a very bad position. In fact they have been sacrificed by Venkys' PR team for their own ends. That alone is good enough reason to question those same fans' support for Venkys.

Ironic really.

However, we must reserve judgement until the BRFCS-affliated members of the FF return home with their findings.

Very true, she doesn't have to explain anything to anyone. But what a stupid thing to say. She's made herself look as naive as the Venkys themselves, and the impression is that she's just sucking up to the boss because they are the boss. Some people are like that.

Don't get your "she's" mixed up. Roversmum is not the lady quoted as saying claiming we can win the League.

Everyone has got a right to voice an opinion but to say on TV that we could the PL again with our current owners... is well absurd, I dont know where to begin to even debate that. All it has done is provide the rest of the football world more ammunition to laugh at us...again.

Kean is a "brilliant" manager? Do the Venkys understand the concept of win, loss %?

My vote has swung firmly from supporting Venkys to not based on the rubbish that I have seen over the last couple of days and it will remain that way until Steve Kean is no longer manager of Blackburn Rovers FC.

Both Julie and Roversmum have come over on the telly as a wee bit silly, perhaps they were sucked in by the occasion. To give them some latitude they did not realise that their blind support for the Chicken people would be reported back in little old Blackburn.

Even the Beatles didn't talk this much addled jive after being fed love, peace and happiness on a freebie to India.

Where's our Ringo when we need him?

Strangely in Rovers case its the Guru who travels to India to meet his devoted family of followers.

Kean the Guru is one who is regarded by his devotees (the Venkys) as having great knowledge, wisdom, and authority.

Either that or Kean just goes there to find out what Balaji is on ... maybe Kean's bored with just booze for his highs.

Both Julie and Roversmum have come over on the telly as a wee bit silly, perhaps they were sucked in by the occasion. To give them some latitude they did not realise that their blind support for the Chicken people would be reported back in little old Blackburn.

I didn't know Roversmum has been quoted on tele, too?

Even the Beatles didn't talk this much addled jive after being fed love, peace and happiness on a freebie to India.

Where's our Ringo when we need him?

He would do a better job of running the Rovers thats for sure, even the 2 Beatles that are sadly not with us anymore would do a better job

The point is does anybody apart from Julie of the FF believe at this point in time we can win the Premier League again whilst these muppets are running things? As a Rovers fan watching another Rovers fan come out with that, with a straight face, l cringed. :rock:

Edit: The names have been changed to protect the innocent :blush:

Roversmum was on here banging the Venky's drum long before her and Mr.Roversmum went. "Free Holiday? Go on then, I love you Venky's, what do l say?". The point is does anybody apart from Roversmum believe at this point in time we can win the Premier League again whilst these muppets are running things? As a Rovers fan watching another Rovers fan come out with that, with a straight face, l cringed. :rock:

Her on tv wasn't roversmum

I'm not angry any more, just really very sad.

It's a shame that foreign ownership of English football clubs hasn't been prohibited. God, it's just awful.

For someone to say to the press that Rovers could win the premiership again, well she's obviously been brain-washed or she was originally off her nipples.

My club is a laughing stock. And there's nothing I can do about it. I just hope all this nonsense about Barry White grooming his son to take over the club in 20 years' time was nonsense. The day can't come soon enough when the Rao's have had their jollies and they get out of dodge.

Roversmum was on here banging the Venky's drum long before her and Mr.Roversmum went. "Free Holiday? Go on then, I love you Venky's, what do l say?". The point is does anybody apart from Roversmum believe at this point in time we can win the Premier League again whilst these muppets are running things? As a Rovers fan watching another Rovers fan come out with that, with a straight face, l cringed. :rock:

Maybe the person who actually said it?

Roversmum isn't the one saying we will win the PL, but has apparently committed the heinous crime of saying something positive about the Venkys.

Care to retract your statement ?

I'm not angry with Julie. She's a human being like the rest of us.

Say more tomorrow, gonna have a glass of red wine now.

I honestly hope she isn't stigmatised on her return.

She may just genuinely believe it is possible. Who knows, her next sentence may even have been "...providing they bring in a reputable manager and spend more money than they have done to date."

I'm not angry any more, just really very sad.

It's a shame that foreign ownership of English football clubs hasn't been prohibited. God, it's just awful.

For someone to say to the press that Rovers could win the premiership again, well she's obviously been brain-washed or she was originally off her nipples.

My club is a laughing stock. And there's nothing I can do about it. I just hope all this nonsense about Barry White grooming his son to take over the club in 20 years' time was nonsense. The day can't come soon enough when the Rao's have had their jollies and they get out of dodge.

They are quite close to Calderstones when in the UK, maybe a place for Venkys there as they are not quite with it are they!!

Maybe the person who actually said it?

Roversmum isn't the one saying we will win the PL, but has apparently committed the heinous crime of saying something positive about the Venkys.

Care to retract your statement ?

Statement retracted re: Roversmum. l had misread previous posts so unreserved apologies to her.

Statement not retracted re everything else l said, just replace "Roversmum" with "Julie of the FF". Happy now Bill, you can carry on cheer-leading the Venkys revolution and all those in favour :tu:

EDIT : Original post amended, and apologies Bill. I'm just very very frustrated about everything that going on and it's weeks before l can vent my anger at the Spurs game :blush:

There's a lot being said here that I hope people will regret in the morning. I haven't seen the interviews but I know it's wrong to speak about anyone in this manner.

I know roversmum and I can tell you all she is an intelligent, aticulate individual who I'm sure forms her own opinions. To speak about her in the manner some have chosen to is wrong. You should apologise.

Archived