BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merry Christmas

On Christmas day 1914 a truce was held on the western front ....So If it can be held on flanders field I will follow suit ...But Kean and his cohorts will reap the whirlwind in the days ,weeks and months to come ..Blackburn Rovers have survived since 1875 but without us the fans there is no club ..Kean will be gone forever in a few months ,weeks or days and we will be relegated, I have no doubt ..But , Blackburn Rovers will still exist and Kean will revert to being a nobody again (all be it a wealthy one)

Blackburn Rovers , Manchester United , Arsenal and Chelsea, I cannot see happy Harry, David Moyes or Pardew the cads team in that list !!!!! Dream on gentlemen we have done it !!

Venkys out ! Kean Out ! Anderson Out !

Merry Christmas one and all. Here's hoping for some Christmas cheer - even if a draw with Liverpool would delight the unsackable Steve Kean.

Off to get about 4 hours kip before the kids wake us up asking "has he been?".

All the best!

Jisty

Bottoms up!

bottom-holy-15.jpg

Merry Christmas to all Rovers fans and especially the family we have on this board. We may disagree occasionally but I believe the vast majority have the best interest of the Rovers at heart, with the exception of the odd Dingle WUM :-)

Unfortunately it looks like Santa will not make all our wishes come true and hand the deluded one his sack but lets not give up; my grandad showed me the love of Rovers and we cannot let him, your grandparents and their grandparents down. This is our club, not some plaything of some chicken slaughtering Indian farce out to make a fast buck. We will be here long after they are just a bitter memory; our task is to make them a memory sooner rather than later.

Rest well troops and feast on Christmas Day for soon the battle commences again in ernest.

Raise a glass to Uncle Jack and swear allegiance to his legacy.

Come on you Blues!

Are you hanging up a chicken on your wall?

It's the time that Stevie has a ball

Does he ride a red nosed chicken?

Does a 'ton up' on his tongue

Do the fairies keep him sober for a day?

Chorus:

So here it is Merry Pune Christmas

Everybody's having fun

Look to the future now

It's only just begun

Are you waiting for the Championship to arrive?

Are you sure you got the ST safe inside?

Does your granny always tell ya that the old times were the best?

Then she's up and rock 'n' rollin' with the rest

Chorus:

So here it is Merry Christmas

Everybody's having fun

Look to the future now

It's only just begun

What will your daddy do

When he sees Mrs D kissin' Santa Claus?

Archived