BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Youth Cup Semi

folkdevil

Well obviously more of that lot are up for it. They are 'playin t'B*astards', their reason for exisitng.

And that gives them 'more pride in THEIR club' how?

The Derby is more bitter from their end and their season is already over. Fairly simple zac, but like usual you've got your knickers in a twist.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your reasons are your reasons.

you can argue all you like.

the man united comparison is complete nonsense.

Im basing everything on a direct comparison.. The crowds at ewood against the crowd at the turf.

They have more fans attending.. so to me.. it looks like it means more.

how could it not look like that ?

Apart from the fact it is exactly the same. United have more fans attending Manchester United v Blackburn than we have attending Blackburn vs Manchester United - for example Carling Cup semi final few years ago....

I thought it was supposed to be on TV tonight. Does anyone know if it is?

I hope Burnley realise that this counts towards the 33 years of hurt if we win but not if we lose. Sorry but thems the rules.

It isnt on the telly.

1332940980[/url]' post='1239384']

Hear police already called to the Swan and Red lion! is that a normal on a weekday afternoon or have people started early! ? :unsure:

Well it is a hot day and you have to spend your giro somewhere :)

I'd have thought fairly unusual and no doubt linked in some way, though they have heavily controlled sales so I'm a little surprised if the knuckleheads have a large presence, all tickets can be easily traced!

They must have thought den had just parked up. :lol:

Not yet.

Just thought though - I'd better go and get some fuel, seeing that some garages have sold out since Francis Maude said that storing petrol in a jerry can in your garage was a good, sensible idea.

Good to have brains at the top of the tree.

your reasons are your reasons.

you can argue all you like.

the man united comparison is complete nonsense.

Im basing everything on a direct comparison.. The crowds at ewood against the crowd at the turf.

They have more fans attending.. so to me.. it looks like it means more.

how could it not look like that ?

Who gives a toss?

Just thought though - I'd better go and get some fuel, seeing that some garages have sold out since Francis Maude said that storing petrol in a jerry can in your garage was a good, sensible idea.

Good to have brains at the top of the tree.

I keep mine next to the fireworks and the unexploded WWII bomb under the stairs with the Mrs. You can't be too careful with all that stuff.

Hear police already called to the Swan and Red lion! is that a normal on a weekday afternoon or have people started early! ? :unsure:

Typical Wednesday afternoon in the land that time forgot then :tu:

I've just dropped my daughter off in Burnley town center so went for a drive around.

It is a ghost town, hardly anyone about. I saw 4 lads in claret so had to give them some stick, from the safety of my car of course!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1332950350[/url]' post='1239428']

I've just dropped my daughter off in Burnley town center so went for a drive around.

It is a ghost town, hardly anyone about. I saw 4 lads in claret so had to give them some stick, from the safety of my car of course!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You did well, it's all pedestrianised :)

Do please bear in mind that despite the myths, most people are still at work.

You did well, it's all pedestrianised :)

Do please bear in mind that despite the myths, most people are still at work.

Ha ha, well the bars i went past in my car, big window etc and the roads near to the Turf, dead!.

Anyway, no time for chit chat i'm setting off!

Just setting off with Den, hope to see some good football, a bit of banter and no violence. Hope the Dingles are singing that no nay never song - always makes me smile to see them celebrating they aren't good enough to play us. Here's to a win, but as I said before the 1st game, the winners will be the team who gets their players through to the 1st team.

Also meant to add, slightly up Belvedere road from the Circket Club there is a small car park attached the tennis club that sometimes opens and you can park there for a couple of quid and just past the Queen Vic pub there is small free public car park. There is a fair amount of on street parking surrounding the ground but that is taken fairly early usually as well. Do you know what time you will be arriving?

http://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/page/LatestHeadlines/0,,10413~2695187,00.html?

Longsiders - is there any decent car parking that I can use near, or behind the David Fishwick stand?

http://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/page/LatestHeadlines/0,,10413~2695187,00.html?

Andy Bayes has tweeted that the commentary will be available online, but I'm buggered if I can find a link. Please could someone post if you know what it is? Cheers.

Archived