BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton vs Rovers

Kean found wanting again and normal service resumed.

That was absolute garbage in front of a fabulous crowd.

Rovers had no tactics, no formation, no heart, no pride and that is down to one person, Mr Kean.

Todays results have seriously put our premiership life in deep danger.

Must win games now versus Norwich and Wigan and we must hope Villa can win versus Bolton.

I wonder if Kean can work out what a substitute is for because for me the game was crying out for a change of tactic/formation. Too many players didnt know what they were supposed to be doing. Lowe,Yak,Pederson,Formica,both olsson boys, dann and hanley, in fact the whole team hadnt a scooby.

I have never felt as embarassed leaving t'reebok like I did today, it was truly awful. Dont waste your time watching motd or the sky game.

KEAN OUT

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only good thing about today was parking on St Joseph's school car park and getting away early through Horwich.

No beer sold to away supporters in the ground by order of the Stazi or Police "Service" as they're known in this country.

So I bought a bottle of water; not allowed to have the bottle which HAD to be poured for me into a plastic beaker by the steward. And it cost me £1.90.

Terrible treatment of away fans.

There was no MOTM for me because all the players played like they couldn't care less.

Playing people like Lowe and Formica out of position is ludicrous. We had no threat down the right until through Hoilet late in the game.

Why did numpty not use his other subs such as Orr for Pedersen and Modeste for the Yak?

We was awful, first goal was shocking and would not of looked out of place on a chidrens playground, We did not learn from that and second goal another free header.

Wigan winning was a surprise, but with 8 games to go i expect many twist and turns, this will go to the wire and I still fear Wigan with their last 2 games against rovers n Wolves. I just hope rovers are safe before then, as I dont fancy going to chelsea needing some sort of result

Cannot believe the treatment of Pedersen by a few lads in the upper tier giving him V's and telling him to F off. Whilst he might not be our best or most productive player anymore he gives everything and I think he loves the club as much as we do. Absolutely gutted for him to be honest

My actual feelings are even if we stay up then what? But that would bring more doom to the fore

I feel much the same, Tom. Which is why this season is a lose-lose situation for me.

Stay on the PL gravy train, and it's another year of Venky's cutbacks, Kean bull$hite, and fan in-fighting.

Go down and we might see the back of Venky's, but could sink like a stone besides.

What a state we find ourselves in.

• Backroom

Cannot believe the treatment of Pedersen by a few lads in the upper tier giving him V's and telling him to F off. Whilst he might not be our best or most productive player anymore he gives everything and I think he loves the club as much as we do. Absolutely gutted for him to be honest

Seen it a few times in the Blackburn End, had a word with some lads doing it one time and they responded in predictable neanderthal fashion

We have to stay up, there is no doubt about that. Things can change very quickly in football and who knows what could happen in the summer.

In what respect, Matty?

You think Venky's are going to hold their hands up and confess, 'You know what, you guys were right all along!', before potting Kean and rebuilding the club?

Or maybe those fabled Qataris will come to our rescue again?

If we stay up, I'm expecting more of the same.

If you defend the way we did today then you desrve to get beat. Shocking from Dann and not a lot to shout about from the rest. I counted 5 free headers from set pieces we gave them.

Formica was awful and his dallying on the ball and getting caught in posession could have cost a couple more goals too.

Hardly a shot in anger from Rovers, and couldn't believe Kean only made 1 sub, didn't try to make tactical changes etc...

As someone else has pointed out, their centre halfs are tall but slow, but all we did was boot it up front, no-one on either wing trying to take on their fullbacks...

We could have sneaked a point at the end, but it wasn't justified, although why only 3 mins injury time, their keeper was down for longer than that.

Very disappointing against a Bolton team who were poor too, dont remember Robbo having a save to make.

Why surprised ? There are similar idiots on here. The main culprit posted nothing else all through this match.

As for today, dear oh dear back to the bad old days as far as the manager is concerned. Defeat against ManU next week and results elsewhere going against us and it's looking very tight again. Rovers v Norwich and Wigan looking the matches that will decide our fate one way or another.

Seen it a few times in the Blackburn End, had a word with some lads doing it one time and they responded in predictable neanderthal fashion

I was gonna have a pop at these lads but they were p#ssed and thought I'd get that sort of reaction, wouldn't normally bother me but I had my two young kids with me so I thought better of it

Why surprised ? There are similar idiots on here. The main culprit posted nothing else all through this match.

Can I ask why you have such a bizarre man-crush on Pedersen?

I mean, there are some who have a soft-spot for him but some of your posts are downright creepy.

For what it's worth, I don't agree with berating the guy, but he is pants.

In what respect, Matty?

You think Venky's are going to hold their hands up and confess, 'You know what, you guys were right all along!', before potting Kean and rebuilding the club?

Or maybe those fabled Qataris will come to our rescue again?

If we stay up, I'm expecting more of the same.

Probably Toppers, but thinking relegation would be some kind of panacea is madness.

Just got back and dont know where to start with that day, for one thing you could'nt get a beer anywhere, pub was too crowded, asda and tescos would'nt sell beer to anyone going the match and no beer inside the ground.

The players were pathetic to say the least, I could not pick one player who actually deserved a rating of 1-10, it was tbh a total non event, I could'nt believe the amount of fans that were in agreement that the game seemed to have been thrown before a ball was kicked.

I also have to say that some of the fans are an absolute disgrace, at half time there were loads of people trying to goad other fans into a fight in the concourse saying how crap our away support is, a few years ago they may have got what they wanted but I since learned how to behave and not rise to the bait but plenty bit and trouble followed.

Just to add... Dann was supposed to be marking Wheater and let him go twice, useless defender, he is far too weak.

Our strongest side (assuming no injuries) is clear:

Robbo

Orr

Givet

Hanley

Martin O.

N'Zonzi

Lowe

Hoilett

Dunn

Marcus O.

Yak

Players in their actual positions - not a young central midfielder at RB and a left winger in CM.

Back to today, just waiting now for Kean's press conference where he blames it all on the Muamba-factor.

I'd pick the same team. I can't believe people were actually praising Peds before this game. Players walk past him and he never sticks a leg in to tackle and don't get me started on his lump up the line or volley from a throw in. If he's passing sideways he's ok but once he has to be creative it just doesn't happen.

We need to move Lowe into midfield and play Orr (the rightback who has actually assisted 2 recent goals). And Givet in for Dann pleeeease!

Really hope it doesn't go down to Chelsea away. Couldn't handle going down to London paying £50 odd quid for a ticket and then going down.

Can I ask why you have such a bizarre man-crush on Pedersen?

I mean, there are some who have a soft-spot for him but some of your posts are downright creepy.

Supporting a player is a "man crush" ?? - whatever that is.

Can I ask why you are fixated with women's breasts ? Unless you're 14-years-old of course.

• Backroom

well i believe it evens it up as from where i was behind the goal in the blackburn end i think frazier campbell should have had a penalty!!!

That was never even close to a penalty but your right it does even out we have got lucky on a few occasions and unlucky on others

Still can't get my head around the stonewall penalty the ref refused to give. It's a shocking, shocking decision.

Wasn't as stonewall as when Robbo floored an Arsenal player at Ewood in the closing stages.

Or the farcical Peders' goal from a corner at Wigan

You have to take the rough with the smooth.

We've had more than our share of good fortune !

Archived