BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton vs Rovers

Oz, Aggy blame me for train, I jinxed by posting its only 11 minutes home this morning.

It's years since Ive been herded at the football, was a shock. Can't believe they didn't organise a extra local train for after the game, there was two extra into Bolton, but none north. The one just after 6 wasnt that packed either, just like the 5:25 one which left half empty with hundreds queing

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Have got MOTD on in the background whilst I'm writing... did I hear the commentator say something along the lines of "he was looking for something like that to happen" in regards to Junior running into the box? What did he mean, expect to be tackled? You don't say! :huh:

Jut to say, scott Dann was disgraceful tonight towards me and my 2 friends. We were stood by the coach, had a photo with Rochina and spoke to a few of the other players like goodwillie, yakubu, petrovic. Then Dann came out. My friend said "worst player on the pitch", Dann then stopped signing an autograph and asked my friend to repeat himself, which he did

Dann then proceeded to call all 3 of us every name under the sun and I asked him who he thought he was and that my friends quip was only an opinion. He carried on abusing us, to which we stood up to and then to top it all of he said "come down to the training ground Monday and I'll bang you all"

The stewards then asked us to move which we did straight away

There were many children present and his behaviour was awful, disgraceful and a bad sign for BRFC

Jut to say, scott Dann was disgraceful tonight towards me and my 2 friends. We were stood by the coach, had a photo with Rochina and spoke to a few of the other players like goodwillie, yakubu, petrovic. Then Dann came out. My friend said "worst player on the pitch", Dann then stopped signing an autograph and asked my friend to repeat himself, which he did

Dann then proceeded to call all 3 of us every name under the sun and I asked him who he thought he was and that my friends quip was only an opinion. He carried on abusing us, to which we stood up to and then to top it all of he said "come down to the training ground Monday and I'll bang you all"

There were many children present and his behaviour was awful, disgraceful and a bad sign for BRFC

What an @rsehole. Write to the club.

• Backroom

Sounds like Dann possesses same level of normal intelligence as he does football intelligence.

Not sure writing to the club would do much good DGS, the club does not respect the fans. Would probably congratulate Dann rather than reprimand him.

Sounds like Dann possesses the scouse chip on the shoulder.

Don't go down to training on Monday though, not only might you get banged but he'll have his mates sorted to rob your houses.

Dann could'nt bang a blown up brown paper bag, I would have taken him up on his offer and asked for his number to make sure he did'nt forget then watch him shrivel up like an old tramps ballbag.

Dann could'nt bang a blown up brown paper bag, I would have taken him up on his offer and asked for his number to make sure he did'nt forget then watch him shrivel up like an old tramps ballbag.

His ballbag has shrivelled already, hasnt he got a ball in the Albert Hall? :rolleyes:

I'd have been tempted to say if his fighting was as good as his marking then I'll see you Monday.

I would circulate your version of events to all the press and media as clearly you have witnesses to verify.

It's disgraceful and totally disrespectful and, IMO, tells you everything that you need to know about our club which, again IMO, is rotten to its core.

It's little wonder that the fans are deserting in droves.

and, IMO, tells you everything that you need to know about our club which, again IMO, is rotten to its core.

How does this explain the poor behaviour of players at other clubs?

Like society in general footballers can be good guys (Dunn, Craig Short, Pedersen) and bad guys (Dann, too many to name at Chelsea)

• Backroom

Yeah that's pretty bad if it's all that was said to him.

Dann will be fine though he's one of Keans boys, I presume he'll end up captain soon enough

For a game billed as a relegation dog fight it was with much of a whimper we went out. Absolute lack of desire in my mind, well after a bright spell the R word and Venky's masterplan is back on. Clueless defending by Dann. Just crap stuff I thought no desire no passion a shame for the fans that travelled.. Man U, L'pool, Chelsea and Spurs, not looking so good.

Ok - lets put this in perspective - in March we took 7 out of 12 points. We are 3 points out of the relegation zone.

We played c**p in what must be one of the most unusual circumstances - nobody knew what the impact would be on the Bolton players (though the galvanising effect was always most likely) - the impact on the Rovers, who knows, but certainly not positive.

We lost three points - though a win would have gone a long way towards survival - a defeat isn't the end of the world.

The Wigan match is looking increasingly key - could be almost a winner takes all contest.

Awful performance and totally bemused by the tactics today, we did the opposite to what has worked in the previous 2 games. Also why the heck did Kean not go 2 up front for last 10 minutes?

35/36 points will be enough, going to have to beat Norwich and Wigan at Ewood. If Kean can get tactics right then Liverpool there for the taking, particularly as they play us few days before their FA Cup semi.

Sorry Kamy but have you watched the last 2 games? We used exactly the same hoofball, yesterday we just pushed the set-pieces and throwings even more because of the fact we played pure hoofball for the last 2 games and got us results.

But Sunderland and Wolves were both poor and it worked Bolton were better then both of them today so Kean was tactically out thought (again)

The last 3 games, even the games we won have been some of the most boring matches I have ever seen. At least Sam mixed it up a bit.

Scott Dann got off likely the two before, I think I was one of the first to mention how crap he looked he has absolutly NO attributes that you expect from a defender, the only thing he can do is control the ball if the pass comes to him which he then quickly dispatches as far as he possibly can he does this from recieving the ball in no longer that 1.1 seconds, I expact 5 year olds to that at the very least!! The guys shocking and everytime he is partnerd with Hanley, Hanley has to do the work and in particular movement of 2 men.

I dont think he wants that. He hasn't looked as though he's wanted to be at the club since he arrived.

I dont think its that he doesnt want to, he is just to slow for this level, he reminds me of Samba/Givet mayybe even Hanley just without the agility, speed, Heading, Presence, tackling, Leadership and passing qualaties.

Archived