BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2012/13

When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low

And resentment rides high, but emotions won't grow

And we're changing our ways, taking different roads

Is my timing that flawed, our respect run so dry?

Yet there's still this appeal, That we've kept through our lives.

Is it something so good, just can't function no more?

Love Will Tear Us Apart.

I renewed yesterday. It didn't feel good. I get the feeling I'd feel the same if I didn't renew. Smashing that, an absolutely fantastic effort by Venky's and Kean.

Or could it be....

"You took my time and you took my money

Now I fear you've left me standing"

Anwers on a postcard to Rovers c/o Thieving Chicken Shaggers.....

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously wasn't that difficult ...even before this seasons finished aswell?? You made them sweat for your business didn't you?

A bit harsh considering the deadline is Monday and if they go up considerably I'd be struggling to afford to go.

Just had Dunny phone (recorded message) reminding that deadline 30 April.

WTF is going on down there !

Me too! and I've already renewed! :wacko:

Taken in isolation, and suspending thoughts on how desperate the club is to sell Season Tickets, I think the recorded message it's quite innovative, in its own way.

Just had Dunny phone (recorded message) reminding that deadline 30 April.

WTF is going on down there !

I have just had one. I wonder how much 15 000 mobile telephone calls cost. If sales had been going well the call would not have happened. Just another piece of evidence to show that sales must be low.

Really could have done without that phone call. On my dinner break but (as usual) my boss is going through something with me, the MD is in the office talking to someone else, and my phone goes off. I answer it and immediately have to look like a prick explaining an automated David Dunn is trying to persuade me to do something I did 2 weeks ago!

Just had a call as well. I told him to take the sock off the phone, put his John Thomas away, sober up and start making changes. Then I slammed the phone down. He'll not be bothering me again.

Oh, Dunny rang me earlier about season tickets an all.

Can someone do 1471 and get the number for me so I can ring Dunny up and try and flog him a load of cheap guitars.

Number was 08712221444 - ticket office desperation sales' line !

I have just had one. I wonder how much 15 000 mobile telephone calls cost. If sales had been going well the call would not have happened. Just another piece of evidence to show that sales must be low.

Theyve done them for the last few seasons.

You have to laugh at folk saying this is embarrassing etc, it's been done for years, well before Venkys strolled into town.

I remember Mark Hughes calling me once when i was late in renewing me season ticket.

To all those on the fence, please dont buckle.

if the club find their senses by getting rid of kean and investing some of their own money in player this summer(regardless of which league were in) im sure they would also see enough sense to put season tickets back up for sale at early bird prices, If they dont do any(ALL!) of these things then you reasons for not renewing will be more justified than ever!

You have to laugh at folk saying this is embarrassing etc, it's been done for years, well before Venkys strolled into town.

I remember Mark Hughes calling me once when i was late in renewing me season ticket.

Probably these folk you are laughing at, renewed in good time in previous years and didn't need reminders !!! Clearly, you've always needed a nudge !!!

To all those on the fence, please dont buckle.

if the club find their senses by getting rid of kean and investing some of their own money in player this summer(regardless of which league were in) im sure they would also see enough sense to put season tickets back up for sale at early bird prices, If they dont do any(ALL!) of these things then you reasons for not renewing will be more justified than ever!

Think we would also need new owners in the eyes of most !!!

I think the general criteria is that we need both owners and manager gone. Whoever comes in then rapidly needs to bin Agnew, Paul Hunt, Simon Hunt (if the Hunts can be found - most wouldn't recognise them if sat next to in the JW !) and Newsham, probably in that order. All, IMO, not worthy or capable of representing our once great club.

Probably these folk you are laughing at, renewed in good time in previous years and didn't need reminders !!! Clearly, you've always needed a nudge !!!

Think we would also need new owners in the eyes of most !!!

I think the general criteria is that we need both owners and manager gone. Whoever comes in then rapidly needs to bin Agnew, Paul Hunt, Simon Hunt (if the Hunts can be found - most wouldn't recognise them if sat next to in the JW !) and Newsham, probably in that order. All, IMO, not worthy or capable of representing our once great club.

sorry, just trying to be realistic.

new owners dont grow on trees, it took years for the walkers to find a buyer and thats when we had a good team, board and things where going nicely, So then they had to resort to getting anderson in to scrape the bottom of the pit and BS the venkys into buying, the only other serious bidder was the crook Ahsan Ali Syed(check out what he did after not buying rovers!!!!).

As for BRSIT its a nice idea but very unrealistic and also very unlikely to be possible any time soon if at all.

sorry if my view agitates you but i think the most realistic thing to happen is for the current owners to see some sense and show a little humility all be it 12 months(and likely relegation) to late.

sorry, just trying to be realistic.

new owners dont grow on trees, it took years for the walkers to find a buyer and thats when we had a good team, board and things where going nicely, So then they had to resort to getting anderson in to scrape the bottom of the pit and BS the venkys into buying, the only other serious bidder was the crook Ahsan Ali Syed(check out what he did after not buying rovers!!!!).

As for BRSIT its a nice idea but very unrealistic and also very unlikely to be possible any time soon if at all.

sorry if my view agitates you but i think the most realistic thing to happen is for the current owners to see some sense and show a little humility all be it 12 months to late.

If you wanna be realistic you'd be better considering that it won't make a blind bit of difference to Venkys how many fans renew. All the non-renewers are gonna achieve is a general feeling of embarassment in front of opposition fans for those who are still gonna go. Oh and the club might get rid of Myles Anderson to make up the financial "blow".

Had a st since 1985 and have not renewed and am trying to hold out with my boycott. However are those of us no longer going to Ewood not letting Kean and Venkys off the hook? The angry voices directed at them from the stands next season will be muted surely (I'm assuming they are going nowhere, literally and figuratively)? I know the current powers that be will lose our cash input but they don't really seem too concerned about that. Maybe I'll compromise and get a Darwen End ticket so I can go along and vent my spleen at Venkys and Kean periodically.

If you wanna be realistic you'd be better considering that it won't make a blind bit of difference to Venkys how many fans renew. All the non-renewers are gonna achieve is a general feeling of embarassment in front of opposition fans for those who are still gonna go. Oh and the club might get rid of Myles Anderson to make up the financial "blow".

i see your point, peoples just got to do what they thinks right for themslves then.

Archived