BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2012/13

• Backroom

I just cannot fathom this two tier price structure.

Any waverers after the 30th April are now much more likely to say 'bugger this' when they see a price rise.

Agree

I'm a waverer, I decided enough was enough and not to renew but now im not so sure of that decision.

However if I don't decide by Monday and then it goes up there's little chance I will renew whereas if the price was set and wasnt going up there's a good chance id get one when the season approaches

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:!:

Well I succumbed . The lad wanted to come and after long and hard deliberations I got two. I will still protest and deep down I love rovers too much to walk away . I hate kean and his scummy mates more than burnley . When we rise again and I'm dead and the young Uns sing where were you when you was ###### ., my great great grandkids say my family were here. As they were when we was ###### before. Dong blame anyone for not renewing but if I stopped I wouldn't come back ... EVER

Ditto

I've supported Rovers way before Kean and Venky's and will still be supporting them way after they've gone , regardless of division we're in , what i have done this time for the fisrt ever time is spread the payments using direct debit , the thought of these people running off to India with my £225 in there back pocket doesn't sit well ... sod'em they can have £25 a month for the next 10 months ..... but also on top of that i havent spent a penny inside Ewood since December , No pies , programmes , bets or beer and i certainly owont be buying any replica kits and i would hope many many more would do the same , it may only be a small protest but it makes me feel better

Expected answer.....

So if Venkys leave in December and sell to BRSIT then what??

Half Season Ticket. Money into the club that the Venkys can't get their mucky fingers on.

:!:

Ditto

I've supported Rovers way before Kean and Venky's and will still be supporting them way after they've gone , regardless of division we're in , what i have done this time for the fisrt ever time is spread the payments using direct debit , the thought of these people running off to India with my £225 in there back pocket doesn't sit well ... sod'em they can have £25 a month for the next 10 months ..... but also on top of that i havent spent a penny inside Ewood since December , No pies , programmes , bets or beer and i certainly owont be buying any replica kits and i would hope many many more would do the same , it may only be a small protest but it makes me feel better

Sorry to break it to you but the Venkys will get your money straight away. The finance company will pay them. All you have achieved is to pay extra money as a finance charge.

I'd be buying a part-season ticket straight away.

Then it will be our club again--I assume.

The club is already running at a loss......without the premier league money it will be an even bigger loss.....with less ST holder it will be even greater.

But you would have both just added 6 months of debt to your ‘preferred owner’.....which the BRSIT would be left with?

Less money avaialble = less chance of rebuilding

The club is already running at a loss......without the premier league money it will be an even bigger loss.....with less ST holder it will be even greater.

But you would have both just added 6 months of debt to your ‘preferred owner’.....which the BRSIT would be left with?

There is no evidence that Venky's will even contemplate selling.

Only way to sort these clowns out is to vote with your feet and money, however painful for the club in the short term.

Sorry to break it to you but the Venkys will get your money straight away. The finance company will pay them. All you have achieved is to pay extra money as a finance charge.

Balloin burst!! ha ha , nevermind , i still wont spend any money at ground/clubs shop though etc

I just cannot fathom this two tier price structure.

Any waverers after the 30th April are now much more likely to say 'bugger this' when they see a price rise.

I cannot see any logic in an increase either. Further evidence- not that any was needed- that the owners dont understand the area, the fans, or how football works. :angry2:

Going on about it?!! Its a discussion thread in which I'm responding to you! If nobody replies then there's no thread!

As you replied to my post--are you not going on about it?

Then it will be our club again--I assume. Some people will find they don't miss it though.

Some people are already finding that.

Calm down - I said "anyone who is walking away", not you specifically.

Some people definitely won't miss it, as with anything in life that has been a habit that you break. There's nothing new or Venky-specific about that.

But if the only thing they can do to stop, say 10,000 season ticket holders, not renewing is to sell up now at a big loss then they will do nothing. 3 million in lost sales is insignificant compared to the price they paid for the club (and their own wealth) so they will not write off say 10 million to maybe save 3 million.

I cannot see any logic in an increase either. Further evidence- not that any was needed- that the owners dont understand the area, the fans, or how football works. :angry2:

I understand the two tier approach - what I don't understand is not publicising what the prices will be after the end of April at the same time as they did the "early bird".

Still undecided - the Spuds result will have no impact on my thinking - the only thing that would definitely make me renew is Kean getting sacked - and unfortunately that won't happen before the end of the early bird offer.

If I leave it - and they drastically put up the prices - I wouldn't be able to afford to renew. Ah decisions decisions

As opposed to building Bollyewood , beckhams and millions of transfer money.

I understand the two tier approach - what I don't understand is not publicising what the prices will be after the end of April at the same time as they did the "early bird".

I understand it. They've got it wrong though because there wont be a massive demand for them even at the frozen prices. If they understood the reluctance of the fans to renew following the past 18 months debacle at the club, they would be trying to sell ST's at the right price right up until the new season's start. This two tier system shows me that they haven't got a clue as to how the fans currently think about the situation.

It is caller a fire sale Hughsey. Any buyer will want to wait to buy cheap.

Renewed a while back. Never any doubt about it really.

I understand those who feel they can't/shouldn't, but personally, I support the club, regardless of it's manager or owners. Nothing we do is going to change either of those, so I'm not going to take it out on the club, because factors beyond their control left them lumbered. The Trust sold the club, the new owners broke everything, can't blame any of it on the people at Ewood (well not ones directly registered for PAYE with the club anyway, actually, ONE).

What makes you think Venkys would leave any of the ST cash around for the new owners?

Why should I give any of my hard earned cash to a bunch of people who lie to me, take me for granted, have no honour and will not listen to me?

It's everyone's personal choice Hughsey, I was reluctant last summer, but renewed. I see no reason to renew now, I'd sooner let them show me their true intentions through action rather than empty promises. If they do, I'd consider renewing, if not, I won't.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/season-tickets

The above is a link to a survey from The Football Supporters' Federation about renewing season tickets just in case anyone is interested in expressing their opinion to them

Oh I enjoyed that. "which player has given the best value for money at your club?"...... Obviously my answer was super Myles and a tag to look into his background. Fill your boots for the little it's worth.

There's a flaw in that 'logic" Hughesy. I'll leave you to work it out.

As opposed to building Bollyewood , beckhams and millions of transfer money.

Why do you simply result to childish responses when you have nothing good to say?? :glare:

There's a flaw in that 'logic" Hughesy. I'll leave you to work it out.

Great response......where is your arguement?

Other than saying 'they are asset strippers, so the money wont be there'.

Less money in = less money to pay to players = poorer quality team = no chance of going back up.

You either want your team to be a success or not. Should BRSIT take over in 6-12 months time, you are only making more impossible for them to be a success by not renewing. Harming the club you support does not make sense to me.

Why do you simply result to childish responses when you have nothing good to say?? :glare:

Great response......where is your arguement?

Other than saying 'they are asset strippers, so the money wont be there'.

Less money in = less money to pay to players = poorer quality team = no chance of going back up.

You either want your team to be a success or not. Should BRSIT take over in 6-12 months time, you are only making more impossible for them to be a success by not renewing. Harming the club you support does not make sense to me.

I'll tell you something Hughesy.

If Brsit come in, Venkys and Kean go, the support and ticket sales would immediately bounce up to 20k plus as we reclaim our club.

Archived