BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2012/13

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Less money in = less money to pay to players = poorer quality team = no chance of going back up.

That's funny, 'cause more money in (Jones, Samba, Kalinic) hasn't converted itself very well, has it?

I'll tell you something Hughesy.

If Brsit come in, Venkys and Kean go, the support and ticket sales would immediately bounce up to 20k plus as we reclaim our club.

There would possible be a bounce back factor - but no way would the season ticket numbers increase to 20k plus - especially if outside the premiership. Personally not too certain about how successful BRSIT would be - yes they would be better than Venky's - but I have my reservations. Also - many people that don't renew under Venky's are likely not to renew again even under BRSIT(or possibly till back in Premiership) - such will be the Venky legacy.

Hughsey it's not childish Ffs ... I was merly mentioning you frothing over your keyboard when the scum took over. You said we would get a Bollyewood , a multi story , joe cole wasn't a big enough name,you wanted a railway station and there would be a million Indian fans from Blackburn .

Hughsey it's not childish Ffs ... I was merly mentioning you frothing over your keyboard when the scum took over. You said we would get a Bollyewood , a multi story , joe cole wasn't a big enough name,you wanted a railway station and there would be a million Indian fans from Blackburn .

BORING.

I just cannot see many paying possibly £50-100 more after the deadline to basically watch the shyte on offer in the Championship,listening to Kean spout his utter bull, and listen to our clueless owners silence.

:huh:

Well. looks like my mind's made up and i won't renew. I might give in left to my own devices, but my husband isn't renewing and since i shout at him every time he buys a cup of tea or whatever from the club, I'd be a hypocrite if i then gave them £225. So that's 3 not renewing in our house - son wouldn't anyway as he's no longer a young adult and won't necessarily be in the area next year, and husband and I have decided no too. Will be hard and I'm not happy about it but then when was the last time I was happy at a rovers game. Even when we win, it doesn't feel that good, because you know Kean will smarm around the tv screen trying to persuade us he's wonderful and if we lose, as we do more often than not, it feels even worse. I'm not a fairweather fan - the first season I really had a ticket for rovers was last time we got relegated and I followed them home and away in the Championship, but all that happens now is I either end up in despair or angry, or a combination of the two.

Well. looks like my mind's made up and i won't renew. I might give in left to my own devices, but my husband isn't renewing and since i shout at him every time he buys a cup of tea or whatever from the club, I'd be a hypocrite if i then gave them £225. So that's 3 not renewing in our house - son wouldn't anyway as he's no longer a young adult and won't necessarily be in the area next year, and husband and I have decided no too. Will be hard and I'm not happy about it but then when was the last time I was happy at a rovers game. Even when we win, it doesn't feel that good, because you know Kean will smarm around the tv screen trying to persuade us he's wonderful and if we lose, as we do more often than not, it feels even worse. I'm not a fairweather fan - the first season I really had a ticket for rovers was last time we got relegated and I followed them home and away in the Championship, but all that happens now is I either end up in despair or angry, or a combination of the two.

I was daft enough to renew my Premier Suite table suite place this year. My first game was when my dad took me to Rovers v utd in the mid-sixties. Missed few homes since then and been to many always. York away one of amongst many which stick in my mind. Can't believe how the fans have been treated. I can't renew with Coco and that lot in charge. Sorry.

After convincing myself that I wasn't, I've decided to renew. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment but I just can't walk away after 25 years. It should not be this difficult renewing a season ticket. Venky's/Kean out

Would think that Paul Hunt is getting increasingly twitchy.

Isn't he supposed to be the great commercial mind at Ewood now !?!?!?

Got a feeling that he might be looking for another job quite soon.

It's a long shot but perhaps the Blackburn based staff have gone through with the early bird season ticket offer in order to illustrate to Desai et al the true feeling among Rovers fans. The figures come 30th April won't lie and should put paid to the Kean 1% nonsense once and for all.

It will show Venkys quite clearly that they have to get rid of Kean and invest some dough in a proper experienced non-SEM manager or sell up.

And then I woke up............

Renewed and Pledged to BRSIT. We have to keep OUR Club alive and some sense of hope.

My guess is that of the ones not renewing we will be lucky to see 50% of them back. I do not want a 'meltdown'.

My hope is a VERY generous half-season ticket offer when the Venkys go. As an existing Season-Ticket holder I will not object to a 75 pounds "Welcome Back" offer. Within BRSIT I will argue strongly for this. KEEP THE FAITH>

My hope is a VERY generous half-season ticket offer when the Venkys go. As an existing Season-Ticket holder I will not object to a 75 pounds "Welcome Back" offer. Within BRSIT I will argue strongly for this. KEEP THE FAITH>

Ah, I see what you did there, Northern Soul

Not read back so I don't know if this has been mentioned BUT just as an aside and a word of warning to all...

Has anybody considered the previously unthinkable ...... that if they buy a ST now that BRFC might have folded during the summer and the money will have disappeared into the wide blue yonder with no hope of a refund?

Given Barclays open mistrust of the Venkeymob and rumours abounding about staff not being paid and the rumoured low take up of ST's etc I think you all should. Personally I would have had no qualms about buying a ST when we couldn't pay the bloody milkman! With this lot in charge anything can happen. Anything. :unsure:

When I win the Euros tonight, I will pay for Kean to be sacked, build us a new stand in place of the riverside and also a train staion on the Manchester line behind the Manxman. And I will pledge 5m to the BRSIT and buy eveyone a season ticket who hasnt renewed because of our owners & Kean.........how does that sound?

I will start the ball rolling on Monday after picking up my cheque

• Backroom

I can't currently see a way the club can look good coming out of this offer.

Should have just gone with frozen prices with no dates

A total shambles.

Initially thought would be an extension until 31 May but after emails, texts, fliers over last few days, thought 30 April would hold.

IMO, a bunch of total plonkers and would not bet against the club going t1ts-up within months.

After convincing myself that I wasn't, I've decided to renew. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment but I just can't walk away after 25 years. It should not be this difficult renewing a season ticket. Venky's/Kean out

Obviously wasn't that difficult ...even before this seasons finished aswell?? You made them sweat for your business didn't you?

When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low

And resentment rides high, but emotions won't grow

And we're changing our ways, taking different roads

Is my timing that flawed, our respect run so dry?

Yet there's still this appeal, That we've kept through our lives.

Is it something so good, just can't function no more?

Love Will Tear Us Apart.

I renewed yesterday. It didn't feel good. I get the feeling I'd feel the same if I didn't renew. Smashing that, an absolutely fantastic effort by Venky's and Kean.

Archived