BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Olsson wants out?

Muddboy

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Young, pace to burn and a good crosser of the ball. We will be weaker without him and it will be another nail in the promotion coffin if he leaves, which looks a certainty if Sam wants him.

Cue posters saying he's useless and we're better off with the money and/or wages saved - lift and dust the entire PL team we've sold over the past 2 years.

Sky Sports News today saying that a deal is almost definitely going to happen, but WHU aren't meeting the club's valuation.

This is the same club though that placed an £8m offer on a League 1 striker, so we're probably asking for £15m. Olsson has more Premier League experience than our last 5 "managers" combined, must be worth it.

Sky Sports News today saying that a deal is almost definitely going to happen, but WHU aren't meeting the club's valuation.

This is the same club though that placed an £8m offer on a League 1 striker, so we're probably asking for £15m. Olsson has more Premier League experience than our last 5 "managers" combined, must be worth it.

Well what do the @#/? do they know? Why are they so sure if they aren't going to meet our valuation and the player and those close to him have said he won't push a move? Just more of sky expecting us to roll over and have our @#/? tickled. We will see what happens, I don't think there is any 'almost definitely' about it though.

• 2 weeks later...

Sam Allardyce is baffled by Blackburns high valuation of Martin Olsson and admits West Ham have been priced out of a move for the defender.

"I was interested in him because I developed him as a left back in the Premier League in my time at Blackburn, so I know the player well and what has happened to him since then is a decline"

http://www.london24.com/sport/west-ham/west_ham_boss_hits_out_at_blackburn_over_olsson_valuation_1_1832419

Sam Allardyce is baffled by Blackburns high valuation of Martin Olsson and admits West Ham have been priced out of a move for the defender.

I was interested in him because I developed him as a left back in the Premier League in my time at Blackburn, so I know the player well and what has happened to him since then is a decline.

http://www.london24.com/sport/west-ham/west_ham_boss_hits_out_at_blackburn_over_olsson_valuation_1_1832419

He may have been a good manager for us but he's still an egotistical gobshyte.

"I was interested in him because I developed him as a left back in the Premier League in my time at Blackburn, so I know the player well and what has happened to him since then is a decline"

Talking about other teams players in the hope of forcing through a move, classless keaner.

Either pay the money of shut the kean up Allardyce :angry2:

Archived