BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Liverpool 10/04/12 Preview

DE.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just waiting for roversmum coming out post-3/0-result telling us all we should believe in balaji-cock! mmm wonder what went on in pune babe?

sentinent, I understand your frustration but writing insulting posts and calling people names is really not the way to further your cause.

sentinent, I understand your frustration but writing insulting posts and calling people names is really not the way to further your cause.

unfortunately Roversmum you made a fool of yourself awhile back Venkysmum....get real these clowns Venkys/Kean/Anderson are taking the P*** :angry2:

Bring givet back for sure....but then he has to play alongside a liability, so messed up.

Drop Lowe he really does'nt offer much, put a rocket up N'zonzi to buck his ideas up

ORR-GIVET-HANLEY-HENLEY

MARTIN-N'ZONZI-PEDS-MARCUS

-------HOILLET--------

-----------YAK------------

Kill them with pace and tell peds no fancy stuff just run all day and tackle. Charge of the lightbrigade counter attacking from hoillet and the twins with pace being by a mile their best/only attribute

unfortunately Roversmum you made a fool of yourself awhile back Venkysmum....get real these clowns Venkys/Kean/Anderson are taking the P*** :angry2:

Very true.

For some reason, most people back-off Roversmum and not sure why - if you come on here and give your views, then be prepared to be shot at irrespective of sex. However, draw the line at personal insults.

Very true.

For some reason, most people back-off Roversmum and not sure why - if you come on here and give your views, then be prepared to be shot at irrespective of sex. However, draw the line at personal insults.

It's not a case of disagreeing with views Roversmum is more than capable of holding her own.

It's the personal insults which are bang out of order. "Venkysmum" is also rather playground, Athlete.

Tuesday may well be the preparation of the final nail in our relegation coffin.

That was a good read and we have so many memories of Rovers v Liverpool games over the years especially at Ewood Park. I fear though that this will be the last time they will visit Ewood for a long while (unless we draw them in a cup) and along with that fear, Rovers will grant Carroll the freedom of Ewood and allow him to end his barren goalscoring run without any reply.

Rovers 0-3 Liverpool.

KEAN OUT

Very interesting preview [specially good insight into the mindset of the Reds' fans], DE4; thanks.

Typing this before the Man Utd - QPR game [i've never wanted Man Utd to win a game and certainly not by as many as we need them to win this one!], I reckon that if we can't beat Liverpool at home at the moment, then we really are doomed this season.

However, such momentum as we seemed to have a couple of weeks ago seems to have evaporated and I can't see us getting more than a point.

[Edit]

Just had an e-mail from an Evertonian friend who reckons that the Reds will field a weakened [even more so?] side on Tuesday because they'll be desperate not to lose the Cup semi-final.

If they do, and we don't win, . . .

Very true.

Agreed.

As for Tuesday, I'm expecting us to be losing 0-1 for most of the game before a late equaliser.

Not enough for us and the nature of the late equaliser will send a lot of fans home happy, ignorant of the fact that we've been totally outplayed yet again and still have the useless and worthless Kean in charge.

It's not a case of disagreeing with views Roversmum is more than capable of holding her own.

It's the personal insults which are bang out of order. "Venkysmum" is also rather playground, Athlete.

Yep, agree with you Stuart. Time to leave off the personal insults .

I have to come in here and have to say Roversmum does not deserve half the critcism she gets knowing her & her husband very well not one of you knows what she or her husband are doing behind the scenes to help. You still critcise her, also you must remember all of Venkys reads these boards so like reporters she has to be very careful what is said in the public domain, as once sources are revealed people get into trouble. All I will say having spoken to Roversmum at great length on the situation at Rovers which will remain private Mr & Mrs Roversmum have the clubs best interests at heart. When the time is right I am sure she will put into the public domain all the details of what she and her husband are doing. Though accusing people off things and name calling is beyond the pale especially since none of you know what they are doing behind the scenes. You lot have to respect each supporter does things differently. For some shouting from the rooftops calling for Venkys/kean to leave is some peoples idea of doing things other supporters do things differently. Just because she does not shout from the rooftops for venkys/kean to leave does not mean she doesn't care and is not upset at the current goings on at the club. At the end of the day to keep any communication line open she has to be diplomatic and has to be very careful what she puts into the public domain, and like all of us wants the same things being s sucessfully run football club both on and off the pitch.

Archived