BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] jordan rhodes

Kean, however, is in no doubt of Rhodes' ability and insists his side could only benefit from having such an instinctive finisher within their ranks.

"I think he's a quality player. If you are a natural goalscorer you can score all types of goals. Left foot, right-foot, headers, volleys - and he can certainly do that.

Oh, so that means we would sign Goodwillie mark 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly hope Shebby has one or two other irons in the fire in case the Rhodes thing doesn't work out.

Kind of expecting us to start the first game with Gomes up top on his own with Kazim Richards playing off him.

No doubt Nuno will be a starter at Ipswich. His role could be much bigger than expected. Isn´t Kazim more like a winger? That´s the position I have seen in action. I am afraid the clown picks Dunn as a second striker.

• Backroom

Rhodes is nothing like Goodwillie. Some of the posts on this thread are a bit embarrassing, it's obvious very few posters here have actually seen him play. I have, he's a great young player and has all the tools to succeed. Worth a gamble, though admittedly I fear for his development under Steve Kean and the the other assorted idiots we have employed at the club.

Maybe he'll finally get something right........

Well he's covered all bases.

One minute there's no chance Rhodes will come, the next he might and then finally he's definitely coming.

Throw enough mud at a wall and some of it will stick.

Archived