BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] jordan rhodes

Looking at mk dons fixtures from last year alone i can safely tell you your supplier is talking out of his arse.

So he has a season ticket at MK Dons and you've looked at last season fixtures - The mind boggles :wacko:

I'm against Kean as much as you Gav but I have a feeling we may have to swallow our 'protestors pride' this season!

If the first 3 performances are anything to go off we'll be mid table at best by all accounts, but time will tell SG

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So he has a season ticket at MK Dons and you've looked at last season fixtures - The mind boggles :wacko:

If the first 3 performances are anything to go off we'll be mid table at best by all accounts, but time will tell SG

I agree it has been horrible watching us and we could easily have lost against Leicester, but we didnt.

I think its about the quality on our opposition and therefore we might scrape a couple of lucky wins this year.

For me the most satisfying part of this is that so far there is no sign of K & associates nest egg funds' grubby little fingers anywhere near this transfer. Looking forward to seeing his ###### eating forced grin for once when then the player is officially announced . Bet the agents fee is cheaper than the Rochina deal as well ,

From a Huddersfield fan on data...

We have lost an absolute gem...no doubt about it.

But yes, £8m is a cracking fee to get for him - though it may have been even more in January when Blackburn are struggling to get into the play-offs...

I'm very surprised that he's picked Blackburn...surely he'd have got a similar package at a Premiership club...if not now, then in January.

I've had my say on that horrible club many a time on here, but again:

- ###### fans

- Half empty stadium (yes so have we but that's not the point)

- Deano vs Venkys...hmm agree with him

- Grayson vs Kean...hmm agree with him

- Their own "fans" pretty much got them relegated with all that crap they gave Kean last year

In summary, JR thanks for everything but this is a terrible move for you lad.

Still think we should feel sorry for Huddersfield Fans?

Read more: http://downatthemac.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=72280#ixzz252047WSA

Robbie Savage bashing the transfer saying it is a ridicilous fee and when will clubs learn? I agree to an extent.

QPR paying less for Esteban Granero a full Argentinean international proven from La Liga.

How many would say Fletcher was worth £14m or Jarvis £10m? Or Carrol £35m or Downing £16m? British players hold an inflated price.

But yes, £8m is a cracking fee to get for him - though it may have been even more in January when Blackburn are struggling to get into the play-offs...

I'm very surprised that he's picked Blackburn...surely he'd have got a similar package at a Premiership club...if not now, then in January.

- ###### fans

- Their own "fans" pretty much got them relegated with all that crap they gave Kean last year

Read more: http://downatthemac....0#ixzz252047WSA

So ill informed it's almost laughable.

Yeah i can look at the fixture list and tell you we were better than natwich 6-0 oldham 5-0 chesterfield 6-2 we might have been bad the other night but we might be the latest bad team to go not the worst sorry.

- ###### fans

Read more: http://downatthemac....0#ixzz252047WSA

Bitter,angry fans and as expected we are enemy N01 at the moment.....it will pass..we have been there before so many times!!

Jordan Rhodes:

Records Club records

• Brentford:
    • Youngest ever scorer of a hattrick

[*]Huddersfield Town:

• Fastest ever headed hattrick [27]
    • Golden boot 2009/10, 2010/11, 2011/12
    • Successive hattricks [28]
    • Joint most goals in a match: 5 goals [29]
    • Most league goals in a season

International records

Get the boos in early!

Scored for Scotland too I think.

The only boos at Rovers are for the worst manager in history, poor is an understatement, less said the better, its all been said, absolute numpty, meanwhile welcome Jordan and good luck!!

The credit facility is secured against Venky's assets not Rovers, and the parachute payments will cover Rovers even if they don't go straight back up. If they do go up they'll be rolling in money with the new PL TV money.

We've still got Kean in charge at the moment but investing in Rhodes could mean if we falter he'll be out as they've got a lot riding on getting back up. I've got to be optimistic about this as although it's a lot of money, that lot of money means it's more of a gamble for Venky's and a statement of intent. I just can't see Kean being at the club if we start dropping points (which we almost likely will do with the way we're playing).

According to Nixon it was because of the bank not playing ball with us.

Bullshit, we didnt fulfil our obligations to the bank and Nixon knows it, unless he listens to the deluded one and believes him!!

I just wonder who is going to set up chances for what most people consider to be a ‘fox in the box’ type of player? Let's face it we haven't had a player who can put in consistent quality in the box from out wide since the days of Bentley.

Good point. Listening to Talksport the general consensus seems to be that if you give him service he'll score goals all day long but the view on why Premiership Clubs hadn't come in for him was that when he has an off day he doesn't contribute anything at all in terms of his all round play. (McCarthy? :huh: )

I know you don't rate him but I think our best option by far is to have Rochina playing in just behind him rather than have all his service necessarily coming from wide.

We could have scored three or four goals apart from Pedersen's goal after Rochina came on for the last 16 minutes behind Goodwillie on Saturday. The opposition melted off him and although he and Goodwillie messed up a couple of really good chances, Rochina seems to have much more vision and imagination than the rest of the side and usually seems to be able to make things happen.

I'll informed, but such is the stigma now attached to Blackburn fans due to last season, it's something we're just going to have to get used to.

I think most of those with a half a clue as to what's happening in football outside of their own clubs are well aware of where the true blame lies at Rovers.

Not under this manager and his terrible tactics they won't SG.

Spoke to a supplier yesterday and I quote:

"Blackburn are easily the worst side to visit MK Dons in the past 3 seasons that I've been going"

Says it all.

Firstly, the team that Rovers put out against MK Dons wasn't the first team.

Secondly, we all know that Kean forfeited the game.

Thirdly, we've played terribly and we're third. Tells you something about the quality in this division, quality of finishing etc.

Fourthly, what's to say Kean will be in charge all season?

Honestly, from what I have seen of Adam Henley he looks the real deal. He more than held his own at Anfield and OT, yet he doesn't get a game ahead of Bradley Orr/Ribeiro/Lowe/Marcus Olsson at FB.

Strange.

Agree, dont knw how much more the lad could do, wonder if its something to do with who is agent is!!

Archived