BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] jordan rhodes

Absolutely brilliant!!

It really is well worth checking out the burnley match report! "I like cheeseburgers".

Still a class act that website - it's been years since I last looked. Saved to favourites.

All the best ben. £8m and rising. To play for Kean? The world's gone mad.

Did you just write a comment on the below article?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/aug/30/three-people-get-married-thruple

Made me laugh, anyway. The one by carrington90. It's about 13 down.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to Ben for the charity donation.

For the HT fans saying he's not worth £8m, some of you were saying he would score 20 goals in the premier league and be in the top 10 strikers - in which case you've sold him cheaply.

Well done to Ben for the charity donation.

For the HT fans saying he's not worth £8m, some of you were saying he would score 20 goals in the premier league and be in the top 10 strikers - in which case you've sold him cheaply.

Like your style OJ...spot on! Funny aint it?? he had the world at his feet...what?? 8mil?? you must be crazy!!!?? hes absolutely brilliant and the 2nd coming but not for 8mil...

Ummm, it's because we've actually seen this guy play, that's why we can make an informed opinion. Best up top with Rhodes, Murphy and Etutu in the middle, Olsson (preferably the real one, if not the other one) and Kazim on the wings.

We've all seen him play in League one and you can make an informed decision. My point is that he hasn't really played in a level above that and has it all to prove.

Grayson on Rhodes' departure:

http://www.htafc.com...des-342902.aspx

Sounds to me like he wanted to join the big boys and get the hell outta town!

Must hurt Ben etc to hear those words from their hero...how many Rhodes must a man walk down, before you call him a man and how many Rhodes must Ben walk down before he realises Jordan didnt wanna stay at a club like Town and join the looney bin!! :rover:

Kean on Sky sports at moment

Before the watershed????? GOOD LORD PUT THE KIDS TO BED!! THE HORROR!!!

Sounds to me like he wanted to join the big boys and get the hell outta town!

Must hurt Ben etc to hear those words from their hero...how many Rhodes must a man walk down, before you call him a man and how many Rhodes must Ben walk down before he realises Jordan didnt wanna stay at a club like Town and join the looney bin!! :rover:

I think it is more down to the effect of 40k a week.

We are never going to pay that sort of salary when we have only just got back up to the championship.

Watch out for Town though. That 8 million will be used wisely.

I still have that £50 bet on with the fan from norway, that Town will finish higher than Blackburn at the end of the season. It should be a fun ride this year.

We are never going to pay that sort of salary when we have only just got back up to the championship.

Not gloating Ben but you said there was no way he'd join us etc. £40k pw didn't come into it the other day. Fair play for paying up your debts and good luck for the season.

I'm very very excited that we have managed to sign him. I don't care about the price, we have shown good ambition and the player is obviously impressed with what we are trying to do or else he wouldn't have signed. Welcome Jordan, hope Kean will go now so a good manager can get the best out of you.

From a Huddersfield fan on data...

We have lost an absolute gem...no doubt about it.

But yes, £8m is a cracking fee to get for him - though it may have been even more in January when Blackburn are struggling to get into the play-offs...

I'm very surprised that he's picked Blackburn...surely he'd have got a similar package at a Premiership club...if not now, then in January.

I've had my say on that horrible club many a time on here, but again:

- ###### fans

- Half empty stadium (yes so have we but that's not the point)

- Deano vs Venkys...hmm agree with him

- Grayson vs Kean...hmm agree with him

- Their own "fans" pretty much got them relegated with all that crap they gave Kean last year

In summary, JR thanks for everything but this is a terrible move for you lad.

Still think we should feel sorry for Huddersfield Fans?

Read more: http://downatthemac....0#ixzz252047WSA

He sounds like the sort of idiot who takes what he hears on talksport as gospel, what a tw@!

Watch out for Town though. That 8 million will be used wisely.

I still have that £50 bet on with the fan from norway, that Town will finish higher than Blackburn at the end of the season. It should be a fun ride this year.

Ben,

You are a proper football fan, its always sad to lose your prized asset but like a real proper person you have taken it on the chin and as you say, if Town use the money well, who knows, I do respectrfully ask that the Huddersfield Town preview on here, you be given some input and I know many of us would be delighted to see you on here from time to time, letting us know about your club and how the season is panning out and of course how ex Rover Larry is coping as manager!!

Apart from when you play Rovers, good luck for the season and thanks for beating Burnley!! Now when are you signing Charlie Austin!!

We got our club relegated? Is that poster smoking something wacky?

Keanochio got us relegated, typical talksh!te listener speak from a typical ill informed football fan!

On a more important note, welcome Jordan, my work colleagues used to teach him when he were at Ipswich Town academy, they've had nothing but nice things to say about him. Hope he justifies every penny of the £8million by firing us back up to the Prem in spite of Keanochio & Venkys best efforts to ruin us off the pitch.

Archived