BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] jordan rhodes

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He sounds like the sort of idiot who takes what he hears on talksport as gospel, what a tw@!

You'll find a lot of the same ilk on the Hudds board at the moment, we are the next Pompey or Rangers according to them.

p.s.

Just wait for Alan 'bollock chops' Brazil and his talkshyte monkeys to start ripping into everything Blackburn Rovers about this move...

We'll be the biggest nasties on the planet!

:lol: :lol: FLURK 'EM!

Welcome Jordan Rhodes!! I haven't been more excited by a player since Alan Shearer signed. Obviously only 22 years I hope he will fire Rovers to Premier League!

I would had like to have him and Goodwillie as strikers and Kazim on the right wing for Leeds game.

• Backroom

Has brfcs ever had a thread on one player reach 112 pages? I'm chuffed he's finally signed though, I'm hoping for big things

Take out Dwayne Cages posts and it's actually only 13 pages long :P

What do Dwight Yorke and Blackburn Rovers have in common?

They both should have pulled out of Jordan....

On my phone - but that's funny as **** LOL

Welcome Jordan Rhodes!! I haven't been more excited by a player since Alan Shearer signed. Obviously only 22 years I hope he will fire Rovers to Premier League!

What about Bellamy man??? The best striker we've had since Shearer???

• Backroom

Just made my first chant ever

Jordan Rhodes, take us home, to the place, we belooooong, premier league, top flight mama, take us hoooome, jordan rhodes

Love it!

• Backroom

Just made my first chant ever

Jordan Rhodes, take us home, to the place, we belooooong, premier league, top flight mama, take us hoooome, jordan rhodes

Versions of this hve been doing the rounds I think it's one that has to be adopted, maybe 'back to Europe' instead of top flight mama

Also my own addition would be

Na na na KEAN OUT

na na na KEAN OUT

na na na KEAN OUT

na na naaaa

After the main bit

Archived