BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] jordan rhodes

I'm not getting excited because our big money signings haven't been all that, often get injured and move on swiftly.

Lets see if he puts pen to paper and doesn't join the likes of Davies, Ferguson, Dailly, Grabbi and Dann.

(There are some notable exceptions though like Shearer, Sutton and Cole).

If we are to sign 2 more, then for gods sake sign a left back.

I reckon Warnock plus £'s to Rovers, Olsson to Villa.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now we know Rhodes is a Shebby signing and at that money, Kean had better play him or he will be out on his arse, Venkys arent spending that money for nothing!!

This really is promotion or bust!

This is the most encouraging part about this transfer.

Even though nothing about this ownership have been logical so far.

They cant ABSOLUTELTY cant stick with a manager who isnt winning when they are putting this much effort and money into the club. It seems that Shebby is also the decision maker at the club and this correlates with all the reports about the power towing in the club atm.

I think 2012 might be a very good year. Come Christmas I will have another baby and Steve Kean will be long gone from Rovers or which I cant believe to date because Kean seems incapable of learning we are at playoffs in the Championship!

Having not been present for the games at the start of the season, does the arrival of Rhodes (if it does indeed happen) mean that we can play Kazim Richards on the right wing, solving the problem that has led us to play Lowe there AND giving us more chance of getting service to the striker?

I'm not sure what foot Richards uses so this may not be the case.

Having not been present for the games at the start of the season, does the arrival of Rhodes (if it does indeed happen) mean that we can play Kazim Richards on the right wing, solving the problem that has led us to play Lowe there AND giving us more chance of getting service to the striker?

I'm not sure what foot Richards uses so this may not be the case.

I believe so.

I think we might see this:

Rhodes

Best - One in million OMS we can play - Kazim

Murphy - Etuhu

Just had a text off Ben - he can't come online to apologise for his smugness as he lost his house and therefore his internet access in a bet he made on Jordan Rhodes staying at Huddersfield.

Good morning. I go out for a night out, drink plenty and wake up to a hangover and this news.

Such is life. I don't mind the stick I've been given. I've not had a chance to read through the last 10 pages of posts though.

Good luck to him and yourselves. I l knew he would not be sold for less than £8 which I think we all know is crazy money for a lge1/ championship player. He is good enough to be worth it though.

I genuinely thought that Dean Hoyle would not sell him to a championship rival. I got that wrong. I guess that is why he has made close to 1/2 a billion and I haven't.

Joking aside the boy is quality. The closest comparision is that he will develop in a player a bit Like Teddy Sheringham.

At the end of the day. Alls well that ends well. You matched our price snd offers wages that could not be refused. Money talks.

All the best

Ben

N.b. will sort out the charity donation in the next few days.

Something from the Town forum that might make you chuckle......

Steve-Kean-Blackburn-Manc-007.jpg

I think this picture best sums Kean up, looks muddled and confused !

IMO, he wouldn't have looked out of place at a previous institution just down the road from Brockhall !

Archived