BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley v Rovers 2nd December 2012

Kelbo

• Backroom

I'm quite enjoying this season and this league in general but this is one game I wish we didn't have to play

Much more for us to lose than they have and sadly I think the record comes to an end

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PIcked my ticket up on Saturday, really looking forward to this but also hoping this is not the time they get the break the record! At least if they beat as at Ewood we can get away, got a feeling that if they beat us on Sunday we'll have a nice send off from them.

I'm on coach 4 by the way.

Anybody know what the score is for parking, food and stuff? I assume I'll be able to prk in the usual place I do on match days by the Fox so that's not an issue, but what about food? Will there be refrshments at the ground as don't fancy being starved until getting back to Ewood at god knows what time!

PIcked my ticket up on Saturday, really looking forward to this but also hoping this is not the time they get the break the record! At least if they beat as at Ewood we can get away, got a feeling that if they beat us on Sunday we'll have a nice send off from them.

Anybody know what the score is for parking, food and stuff? I assume I'll be able to prk in the usual place I do on match days by the Fox so that's not an issue, but what about food? Will there be refrshments at the ground as don't fancy being starved until getting back to Ewood at god knows what time!

Im on coach 4. Darwen End and Jack Walker is open for refreshments prior to departure. Im personally going to the Anchor for a few as they are opening at 8am

IF they where so close to selling out as some claim on there i don't think the police would have allowed us to go to phase 4 and sell to anyone on the database. May be wrong, the whiff of victory for the first time in decades you would expect the mutated ones to be clamouring for tickets!

Does anyone no if its allocate seating?

Yes you have to take the seat on the ticket (not literally like some last time ha ha!)

I suggest you take a good picnic - abit like Chester Zoo - any left overs you can lob in the monkey enclosure.

There must be loads of people who have sung No Nae Never for years and now when the time comes can't be bothered to go because they have to get up early or because thy have to go on a bus or some other excuse. This is Burnley away for heaven's sake. We might not play them again for another 10 years or more. People should think about how much they will regret not going and then pick up the phone and order a ticket. Why are we Rovers fans if not to go to the Turd and shout abuse at Dingles every once in awhile.

• Backroom

There must be loads of people who have sung No Nae Never for years and now when the time comes can't be bothered to go because they have to get up early or because thy have to go on a bus or some other excuse. This is Burnley away for heaven's sake. We might not play them again for another 10 years or more. People should think about how much they will regret not going and then pick up the phone and order a ticket. Why are we Rovers fans if not to go to the Turd and shout abuse at Dingles every once in awhile.

On the flip side it's entirely possible and perfectly reasonable that some people support Rovers 100% but just aren't that bothered about Burnley

I went last time and the atmosphere was great it has to be said but I just haven't had a burning desire to go this year. That combined with the fact it's December and have a lot of things that need the cash outlay means I'm not bothered about missing this one and make no apology for it

On the flip side it's entirely possible and perfectly reasonable that some people support Rovers 100% but just aren't that bothered about Burnley

Well they should hang there heads in shame, these lot our are main rivals, always have been always will be, and the people who 'just aren't bothered about burnley' need to try another sport or team IMO.

2000+ to uddersfield on a Tuesday night, we should sell 3000 15 miles down the road and I think we will now the restrictions have been lifted to a point.

• Backroom

Beggars belief that people don't want to go and says a LOT about the passion of our support, absolutely shocking.

The lack of passion this year has been apparent I think the attendances have even gone down since Kean left even though many said they were staying away because of Kean

We will see in January I suppose how many come back

Well they should hang there heads in shame, these lot our are main rivals, always have been always will be, and the people who 'just aren't bothered about burnley' need to try another sport or team IMO.

2000+ to uddersfield on a Tuesday night, we should sell 3000 15 miles down the road and I think we will now the restrictions have been lifted to a point.

Define "rivals"? For more than a lifetime for many fans, they've been nothing of the sort - a far inferior team that we hardly ever meet and have seen humiliation when they have done more than anything approaching parity.

For many fans why should they give them more than a passing thought as anything other than an annoyance. They are a bunch of midges swirling round your head on a late summer's evening once every few years. Nothing more.

Just rang up and they said you can't select your seat or purchase more than one per name, probably why we haven't sold out yet, who wants to go watch a match on there own.

You can sit together you just to put all the applications in together at the same time. Can't believe we have to got to stage 4 for this game

Can't believe some of the nonsense and excuses.

I can recall people saying its the most hate-filled, passionate derby in the country :lol: don't make me laugh.

Also read people saying they aren't sure if the current crop of players understand what it means to US, lets hope they don't read some of the bile being spouted on here, if the fans can't even be bothered why should the players?

Define "rivals"? For more than a lifetime for many fans, they've been nothing of the sort - a far inferior team that we hardly ever meet and have seen humiliation when they have done more than anything approaching parity.

For many fans why should they give them more than a passing thought as anything other than an annoyance. They are a bunch of midges swirling round your head on a late summer's evening once every few years. Nothing more.

Think you have a good point there in that perhaps the game means more to my old boy generation who went in the 80s than it does to the 'premiership' generation?

Can't believe some of the nonsense and excuses.

I can recall people saying its the most hate-filled, passionate derby in the country :lol: don't make me laugh.

Also read people saying they aren't sure if the current crop of players understand what it means to US, lets hope they don't read some of the bile being spouted on here, if the fanc can't even be bothered why should the players?

Professional pride and a win bonus.

Archived