BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] **Leicester City v Rovers** Tuesday 26th February

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There aren't many people who think the team as a whole is awful, to be fair. People focus on CM as the issue, but in reality I'm starting to think our issues pretty much span the whole pitch.

Jake Kean - decent enough. Rhodes is a good pure goalscorer.

The rest? Mid-table Championship at best. That's a lot of crap to shift.

Agree with Kean and Rhodes (although I feel JR needs to toughen up and add strength/determination to his game)

Henley and Hanley are good enough for this level with chance for improvement

Ollsson MK1, as we all know is better than he is showing especially if played in is proper position higher up the pitch

The rest I think should be reported to the fraud squad for purporting to be professionals.

• Backroom

Agree with Kean and Rhodes (although I feel JR needs to toughen up and add strength/determination to his game)

Henley and Hanley are good enough for this level with chance for improvement

Ollsson MK1, as we all know is better than he is showing especially if played in is proper position higher up the pitch

The rest I think should be reported to the fraud squad for purporting to be professionals.

I'd forgotten about Henley, agreed on him. I don't rate Hanley. Martin Olsson is somewhat overrated IMO and has been for a long time, but he should be good enough. A shame he never is. I'm not convinced motivation is his only problem - very telling that only West Ham were in for him in January, and they wouldn't go much over £2M to get him.

Not really, we need to make our misery less miserable in any way we can....

Think there will be plenty of refunds sought ahead of Burnley match as nothing at stake other than misplaced parochial pride.

Archived