BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] **Leicester City v Rovers** Tuesday 26th February

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

Well let's put it this way, we've 6 tickets for the match across the family and we decided that a poor performance and defeat tonight would cause us to get refunds. That's £222 back in the kitty.

Would be surprised if others don't think the same. Who wants to pay good money to watch such dross ?

It's definitely been worse at many points over the last two years than under MA!!!

I said the other day Rhodes will struggle to get over 5 between now and the end of the season. The commentators are confused at our pitiful performance. Apparently we're barely getting stuck in, can't pass, can't get the ball to our forwards and can't keep the ball out of our net. Apart from that we're doing okay.

Sounds like an Henning Berg performance despite Appleton bringing in four players and starting with three of them on the pitch.

Commentators said Campbell was making lots of runs and working hard.

Rhodes can't keep doing nothing in games where he isn't scoring.

. What radio station are you listening to? Radio Lancashire reckon he's been poor and should of been replaced earlier...

Before people start to get on Jordan Rhodes back , just take a minute to contemplate ....

WITHOUT HIM WE WOULD BE RELEGATED !

But by the same token he's not immune from being substituted. If he's playing awfully then he has to be just as vulnerable as anyone else.

I'd rather we signed Chris Wood for 1/8 the fee though. Scores and makes life difficult for defenders.

I'd forgotten about Henley, agreed on him. I don't rate Hanley. Martin Olsson is somewhat overrated IMO and has been for a long time, but he should be good enough. A shame he never is. I'm not convinced motivation is his only problem - very telling that only West Ham were in for him in January, and they wouldn't go much over £2M to get him.

I think he's suffered from the circus surrounding the club, but no doubt he has the potential to be a top premier league player (at left mid)

When he was playing for big sam he was one of out most high rated players

• Backroom

Before people start to get on Jordan Rhodes back , just take a minute to contemplate ....

WITHOUT HIM WE WOULD BE RELEGATED !

So would any team playing with 10

We would have been much better spending the £8m on a midfield IMO

He's a fantastic goalscorer but shouldn't be immune from criticism, fact is he doesn't do enough in working the channels etc

But by the same token he's not immune from being substituted. If he's playing awfully then he has to be just as vulnerable as anyone else.

I'd rather we signed Chris Wood for 1/8 the fee though. Scores and makes life difficult for defenders.

I agree with you no one is immune from being taken off ! and we did pay over the odds for him ..

So would any team playing with 10

We would have been much better spending the £8m on a midfield IMO

He's a fantastic goalscorer but shouldn't be immune from criticism, fact is he doesn't do enough in working the channels etc

Just so I know, who was it that Kean was rumoured to have wanted instead of Rhodes? I always forget.

• Backroom

I think he's suffered from the circus surrounding the club, but no doubt he has the potential to be a top premier league player (at left mid)

When he was playing for big sam he was one of out most high rated players

I only remember Martin really having a 4/5 month spell where he seemed to be progressing very well. Before that he was considered terrible, after that he was considered great despite consistent performances to the contrary. When was the last time Martin Olsson bossed a game or even made a considerable impact? If he was that good he'd be able to make his mark in the Championship. I will agree that he has the potential to be a good player, but I don't think he has the attitude and I'll be surprised if he ever makes it higher than a bottom end of the table prem team.

. What radio station are you listening to? Radio Lancashire reckon he's been poor and should of been replaced earlier...

9 points out the last 24-what feckin resurgence?? massive budget, sh1te team.Nothing more to say other than the Club remains in the doldrums big time.jury still out on MA in some respects but spotlight back on the owners.What will they do come summer???

It's definitely been worse at many points over the last two years than under MA!!!

Agree, it has and that's why, along with thousands of others, I didn't renew my season tickets.

Money has ruined the game generally and Venky's, IMO, have ruined Rovers specifically. Football is now too expensive for what it is and not prepared to put up with the dross at Ewood. Been to Ewood 3 times this season spending over £400 on tickets for the family. Seen three losses and utter rubbish. Why bother ?

Archived