BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Rovers Manager

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's that John McDoughnut or whatever he's called associated with Burnley who's applied for it, saw a facebook campaign about it and also seen his name on the betting sites.

You can't blame the lad for trying. Its the closest he will get to a proper trophy cabinet without him resorting to burglary.

So this mug must have bought the Rovers shirt and flag in the club shop prior to his interview. With the £32 he paid on Sunday that must be getting on for £90 he has spent on Rovers this week

Looked to have a plastic bag though - offie take outs ?

Poop-a-scoop.

Quite amusing in it's own way. You can tell he's not really from Burnley though on account of him being digitally-challenged.

It'd be just like Venkys to hire him though. :(

So this mug must have bought the Rovers shirt and flag in the club shop prior to his interview. With the £32 he paid on Sunday that must be getting on for £90 he has spent on Rovers this week

Its a very old shirt!

PE11 AKZ
He's from Clitheroe is he?. Let's just hope I don't stumble across that car p1ssed up one evening...

Its a very old shirt!

it's a replica of the champions 95 shirt they're selling in the club shop can tell because there's no asics logo and it looks brand new.

He's from Clitheroe is he?. Let's just hope I don't stumble across that car p1ssed up one evening...it's a replica of the champions 95 shirt they're selling in the club shop can tell because there's no asics logo and it looks brand new.

Ive got the Clitheroe thing wrong, another article says he lives within the shadow of Turd Moor. Must live in a shack then.

Ive got the Clitheroe thing wrong, another article says he lives within the shadow of Turd Moor. Must live in a shack then.

Shame, still I'm sure someone would find that car if they looked hard enough. Fancy not blurring the reg of your shiny beamer in a video like that, what a knob.

• Moderation Lead

In the first clip does he not say daisy?? I think he works at daisy communications, might wanna take a peak in their car park ;)

Can confirm this is true, my mate works with him.

Trust me, McDonough is obsessed with Rovers, last season he kept tagging my mate (who isn't even a Burnley fan....) in loads of anti-Rovers photos!!!

Can confirm this is true, my mate works with him.

Trust me, McDonough is obsessed with Rovers, last season he kept tagging my mate (who isn't even a Burnley fan....) in loads of anti-Rovers photos!!!

That seems to be true of most Burnley fans, though. They spend their time thinking about Rovers. If Burnley have got beat and Rovers have got beat then Burnley fans are happy, as Rovers have got beat. If Rovers have won and Burnley have won, Burnley fans aren't happy as Rovers have won. The actual key to Burnley fans happiness isn't how Burnley have got on, but how Rovers have got on. To be perfectly honest I find it quite bizarre.

• Moderation Lead

That seems to be true of most Burnley fans, though. They spend their time thinking about Rovers. If Burnley have got beat and Rovers have got beat then Burnley fans are happy, as Rovers have got beat. If Rovers have won and Burnley have won, Burnley fans aren't happy as Rovers have won. The actual key to Burnley fans happiness isn't how Burnley have got on, but how Rovers have got on. To be perfectly honest I find it quite bizarre.

Oh yeah, I agree.

I think this whole stunt kind of proves the theory!! :rover:

Haha, great point. You've just summed a bloke at work for me there. He's obsessed with Rovers fans' comments on the LT website (I keep telling him he's a closet Rovers fan). His excuse is that there are never any comments on the Bumley stories. Your point is exactly the reason why!

Guest Norbert

Come on now, if the roles were reversed and Venky's owned Burnley, we'd all be sending in our CVs with a covering letter about how good we are at FM.

The point about Burnley fans being obsessed with us is true though. It usually happens when a smaller institution lives in the shadows of a neighbour for so long ;).

Am I the only one who thought it was funny, rather than immediately feeling compelled to smash his car up?

All the other Burnley fans probably found it funny as well.

Cant see any mention of smashing cars up either, ever thought people might just be on about letting his tyres down or do you always see the worst in others?

Archived