BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Rovers Manager

I'm pretty fed up with everything going on and it's quite plain to see that the whole middle layer of 'management' needs to be sorted out. You can't have two/three completely split on what to do or how to do it. Either sack the lot of them and find someone proven. Or if you feel that one of them is up to the job, keep the one that's best and let them stand by their decision(s) - if they aren't up to the job, just get rid of them too and then hire someone proper. The current situation is so toxic and there's seemingly no resolution in sight.

If Shebby has any ambitions of being a manager of doing any manager's duties as rumoured - just put him in. With how far we've fallen already it's going to make no difference whether he produces a miracle in taking us up or kills us stone dead. At least if he's shown up to be a failure and being clueless with tangible evidence of such he should hopefully be gotten rid of. We will never see this man out of our club by any normal conventional means (where have we seen this before?)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is the Dingle S/T holder from Clitheroe who's applied for the Rovers job?

Proper funny fecker that one.

I hope his publicity seeking backfires. Anyone know his address?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/odd/news/a467972/burnley-fan-invited-to-interview-for-blackburn-rovers-manager-job.html

I read he had sent his CV in but he got an interview?? :wacko:

I must have missed that bit. It just stopped being funny... :rolleyes:

If he really did get an interview, someone needs SACKING.

Am I the only one who thought it was funny, rather than immediately feeling compelled to smash his car up?

It was done in good Humour, obviously Burnley fans would have thought it was it funny. Around 1987 I replied to an advert in a national paper for the Burnley job. On my application I stated that "Although I have no experience of professional football I have a great knowledge of non league football which may be useful to you in the near future". Its just having a bit of banter and those who raise to the bait need to take a chill pill.

Guest Norbert

Perhaps it should serve as inspiration for the bald members of this board to get their CV in. Sadly, I have a full head of hair, although on second thoughts, I might have a chance having never played a proper game of football in my life.

Perhaps it should serve as inspiration for the bald members of this board to get their CV in. Sadly, I have a full head of hair, although on second thoughts, I might have a chance having never played a proper game of football in my life.

Explains a lot of your posts!

Sorry couldn't resist that underarm throw there. :P

Guest Norbert

Fair enough. I did leave myself open for that! :D

I do have about as much ability at the game as Steven Hawking, and freely admit it.

• Moderation Lead

I'm not worried about the banter, I'm worried about the report that he was interviewed.

Ordinarily it'd be dismissed but with these clowns you could believe it!

He wasn't interviewed! Well, he was by one of the red tops, but not by BRFC for the job.

• Moderation Lead

He wasn't interviewed! Well, he was by one of the red tops, but not by BRFC for the job.

phew.jpg

Haha, I actually thought people were believing he had been interviewed, granted nothing would surprise me under these clowns!!!

No our club doesnt deserve,being taken the @#/? out of. All this nonsense needs to stop, because it bloody saddens me, that even our own fans are laying down and letting people walk all over us with @#/? @#/? jokes. We shouldnt be laughing right now, because we are in no position to think this is all okay. You and me who are true fans, we should not allow these jokes to continue. These @#/? owners have a bloody nerve, to let this thing spiral out of control, and once again, they are hiding somewhere in Pune while things which they dont care about collapses. Now we as fans have to suffer, and pick up all these ridiculous things happening, and try and laugh it off.

Anybody getting wound up by that guy is an absolute meat head. It's quite well done and pretty funny, our club deserves the p1ss being taken out of it, even by our most fiercest rivals.

Holy common sense, Batman!

No our club doesnt deserve,being taken the @#/? out of. All this nonsense needs to stop, because it bloody saddens me, that even our own fans are laying down and letting people walk all over us with @#/? @#/? jokes. We shouldnt be laughing right now, because we are in no position to think this is all okay. You and me who are true fans, we should not allow these jokes to continue. These @#/? owners have a bloody nerve, to let this thing spiral out of control, and once again, they are hiding somewhere in Pune while things which they dont care about collapses. Now we as fans have to suffer, and pick up all these ridiculous things happening, and try and laugh it off.

Come on Iccy, embrace the madness. As much as it might hurt, it's still only a football club. I miss five years ago, but I'd like to think that we all have enough things in our life more important more than Blackburn Rovers that allow us to see the funny side. That Burnley fan produced a funny concept, and if it really cuts anybody deeply, then I pity those people.

Come on Iccy, embrace the madness. As much as it might hurt, it's still only a football club. I miss five years ago, but I'd like to think that we all have enough things in our life more important more than Blackburn Rovers that allow us to see the funny side. That Burnley fan produced a funny concept, and if it really cuts anybody deeply, then I pity those people.

Yeah I know what you mean. At the end of the day, it's 22 men trying to kick a bag of air into a net. If it that video stirs up feelings of real anger in anyone then they should probably reevaluate what's important.

I'm a bit gutted because it's really well done. Usually that lot make fools of themselves when they try anything funny. Won't live in memory as long as the plane though.

I know the guy, personally think its a decent wind-up. If the boot was on the other foot we'd be laughing.

The car isnt his, its the companies.

Oh and he has passed on a faked letter from Rovers to The Sun confirming he is on the shortlist.

Archived