BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Rovers Manager

no way would shebby or venkys appoint Coyle as manager.

most fans wouldnt want him or give him a chance.

I still expect Sven to take over in the summer.

what are fans thoughts on Stuart Pearce??? his contract with U21 finishes in the summer. so could become a option for Rovers?

Of those three I'd go for Coyle.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no way would shebby or venkys appoint Coyle as manager.

most fans wouldnt want him or give him a chance.

I still expect Sven to take over in the summer.

what are fans thoughts on Stuart Pearce??? his contract with U21 finishes in the summer. so could become a option for Rovers?

Not a cat in hells chance of Sven coming here.

I think, more chance of Price Waterhouse being appointed !!!

All the usual suspects will be quoted but be prepared to be underwhelmed, again !

Whereas you just always fall for the biggest trick in the bookmakers.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

That's why my wife got a new motor at the beginning of the month paid for from 2012 winnings !

I'm pretty sure that proves you've got the biggest Richard. :tu:

I just get p1ssed-off with some who try a few cheap shots.

Not my style at all, but if anyone starts having a go at me, I aint going to stand there and just take it.

I just get p1ssed-off with some who try a few cheap shots.

Not my style at all, but if anyone starts having a go at me, I aint going to stand there and just take it.

It's a messageboard - laugh it off!

Trust me on this one. You don't want Owen Coyle. Lovely man. Couldn't manage a chippy!

Hated by Bumley fans, pitied by Boltoners. He's practically a Rovers manager already!

I don't want him and his ability (or lack of) as a manager isn't the main reason...

Hated by Bumley fans, pitied by Boltoners. He's practically a Rovers manager already!

I don't want him and his ability (or lack of) as a manager isn't the main reason...

and your reason is.........................(not that I want him by the way).

Trust me on this one. You don't want Owen Coyle. Lovely man. Couldn't manage a chippy!

Think he's clearly had a little bit of success in his managerial career and does have experience - however, as I said before, strikes me more a coach not a manager.

Actually in some ways reminds me of Kean when I hear him speak, very positive and lots of soundbites.

Just don't rate him then again beggars can't be choosers - whilst I am passing comment on Coyle, I find it difficult to genuinely discuss who may be our next manager, logic never comes into it.

My managerial structure:

Directors: John Williams,Simon Williams & Paul Hunt

Director of Football: Graeme Souness

Head Coach: Tugay or Gary Bowyer or Ricardo Moniz

Or:

Managers from: Mark Hughes, Neil Warnock, Mick McCarthy ( Strong, Strong minds)

My managerial structure:

Or:

no chance

I for one would never accept Coyle. It's not particularly his Scummy/Notlobs connection (although if I'd received his CV, it wouldn't have put him to the top of the list), its the fact he clearly doesn't fit what we need. Yes he would be desperate enough to come, but we are crying out for something/anything different to the last three - ok he had some success at the Turd, but so what? We need a motivational, deeply experienced manager. If the Deluded ones are here for the "long term" and still want to splash the cash, get a bloody well tried & tested MANAGER!!

My managerial structure:

Or:

lol.

I genuinely think the club have their work cut out to select a worse manager than any of the last three.

Have a feeling they'll do it though.

I can't think of anyone at the moment that would actually make me cringe and take me even further down the emotional slide that Venky's have put me on.

But yeah, I'm prepared for the worst.

Someone who's been out of the game for a few years and never was any good when they were in it. Someone like Peter Taylor, but worse.

What's Christian Gross up to these days?

Coyle's type is not what we need - he's too fluffy and positive.

The lot we have here would walk all over him, on his first day.

We need another Souey type.

I think MA was attempting to go down that route, but clearly the results put an end to that.

Archived