BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Rovers Manager

I am not covering my ass Mercer.

You intimated that Coyle was a strong contender to get the job, his people have said 'absolute nonsense' they haven't had any contact from Rovers and not heard of him being in the running for it, this coupled with Venky's/The Club not even having a shortlist suggests there is no basis for him being such a strong contender with bookies.

However, as an out of work manager he would be interested in any job oppotunity, even Rovers given assurances over certain matters, but his most trusted advisor is not expecting that to happen.

When speculation has done its worst, two and two still make four. - Samuel Johnson

flippin heck MM, that Richard on your head just got a whole lot bigger - its the post of a schoolboy trying to impress his mates but people just think 'what a male hen'

wwwdotwillywavingdotcodotuk... :lol::lol::lol:

Don't let your mind wander - it's too little to be let out alone !

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the comments and concern about the new car the missus now has. Don't need to justify myself to anyone but at least there is one happy Easter bunny !

Not a 'C' reg??

That's the spirit though, keep smiling Jack

(O'Nory)

:D

if Venkys , SS and Shagnew have got half a football brain between them , they will realise that no half decent manager with a crumb of dignity will want the job while the playground antics in the boadroom continue.

if Venkys , SS and Shagnew have got half a football brain between them , they will realise that no half decent manager with a crumb of dignity will want the job while the playground antics in the boadroom continue.

Singh, Shaw & Agnew couldn't give a monkeys'.

Inspite of all the rumours they're all still in situ chewing the remains of Rovers' carcass.

I wouldn't go near him with a Venky stick.

Think of a taller, leaner, hairier Steve Kean. Coleman is also mates with Kean. Avoid at all costs.

Agree - the thought of Coleman as our manager is @#/? disgusting.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12018/8601974/Frustrated-Chris-Coleman-hints-that-his-long-term-future-may-not-lie-with-Wales.

Saw this and was wondering what peoples thoughts are on Chris Coleman. Wouldn't be my first pick but might be the type of 'experienced' manager Venkys look at as an option.

I have a lot of respect for Chris Coleman, says it as it is. Never got a proper chance at Rovers and the last ex Wales manager didn't do too badly did he?

What are you smokin?

why???

people want experience manager and he is possibly the best you are going to get.

no chance is Hughes, Benitez or RDM coming to Rovers.

the best we can hope is McClaren, or McLeish or Robinson.

Fans need to be realistic

why???

people want experience manager and he is possibly the best you are going to get.

no chance is Hughes, Benitez or RDM coming to Rovers.

the best we can hope is McClaren, or McLeish or Robinson.

Fans need to be realistic

You think McClaren is realistic??

Wake up and smell the coffee, chaddy!!

We'll be in for Steve McNobody. Ex of nowhere.

I wonder If Mark Bowen is ready to become number now???

lots of experience as a number 2, excellent coach and very good tactical nous.

could turn out to become another Steve Clarke and not Kean

You think McClaren is realistic??

Wake up and smell the coffee, chaddy!!

We'll be in for Steve McNobody. Ex of nowhere.

please tell me who you think we will get and who you want then???

of course McClaren is realistic??? he has 6 or 7 years as a manager and won the league cup at Boro

• Backroom

of course McClaren is realistic??? he has 6 or 7 years as a manager and won the league cup at Boro

That's exactly why he isn't realistic, dummy. Venky's don't employ experienced managers with any past success.

please tell me who you think we will get and who you want then???

Who do I want? Mourinho, no Ferguson, no Mourinho. Oh kean it, Mark Hughes.

Who do I think we'll get? James McDoughnut

's younger sister: Bob.

Who do I expect? Some hopeless no mark, with no Championship level (or above) football experience, desperate for a chance to put himself in the shop window.

Or Singh. It's the only thing that will make this pantomime even more surreal.

Or Derrick Pereira.

Who do I want? Mourinho, no Ferguson, no Mourinho. Oh kean it, Mark Hughes.

Who do I think we'll get? James McDoughnut

's younger sister: Bob.

Who do I expect? Some hopeless no mark, with no Championship level (or above) football experience, desperate for a chance to put himself in the shop window.

Or Singh. It's the only thing that will make this pantomime even more surreal.

Or Derrick Pereira.

no chance of Hughes.

btw Shebby cant become manager cos of no coaching badges which u need!!!

such a negative post.

Guest Norbert

Never been a fan of McClaren, failed at every job he has been at apart from the firsht spell at Twente. He wasted loads of money at Boro, and consistently finished about 16th, and a league cup win cannot paper over that fact. He also failed at England, failed at Forest, and failed when he returned to the Netherlands. Goodness knows how the hell he had got such a high reputation.

what happens if Bowyer doesnt the job.

Rovers wont decide who the permanent manager/head coach till end of the season but whoever the next manager is must be appoint by end of May.

Neither did Ince, or Southgate. ;)

rules have change since then.

to manage in the championship u must have your coaching badges.

please try to keep up with rules changes on manager appointments.

The only way we will get a manager with any credibility will be if we limp through to the end of the season without being relegated and are taken over in the summer by human beings.

Otherwise we might as well appoint Ken Dodd now.

Archived