BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Rhodes

Jordan Rhodes is a proven goal scorer at this level. If we want to stand any chance of getting back into the Premiership, we will need his goals to do it. Selling him to a promotion and local rival for what would have to be a very good fee, still wouldn't come close to matching the money we would make by getting back into the Premiership. No doubt we could strengthen the team with any money that we got for him, but who could we get at this late stage would guarantee us 25 goals plus? This is what we need to get us back into the Premiership. We would be absolutely mad to sell him.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know that but wE also know that our owners don't understand football at all. Hence why we are worrying about what they might do in the next 13 hours or so. We can't always rely on the fax not working or whatever our excuse was for not signing players last year

Not even 20 m would compensate for the irreperable damage selling Rhodes would do to us on the pitch Gordon.

Deeyell Simon! When have the Venkymob ever bothered about doing irreperable damage to the club? Who the hell can second guess their random thought processes?

Unfortunately, I think he's gone then.

Clever stuff from Wigan.

Cited from the government of Thailand's addiction and attention seeking advise website;

Addiction and Attention Seeking Behavior Need for Attention

Most people enjoy it when they are the center of attention. It is nice for the individual to have other people who are interested in them. For some people this desire for attention can drive them to actively seek it using maladaptive behaviors. Those who are addicted to alcohol or drugs may resort to attention seeking behavior as a type of coping mechanism. They can also use this type of behavior as a means to manipulate other people. It is important that once people become sober they find more appropriate coping mechanisms.

I think I finally hit the head with the nail...

We can start planning now for what we might need to do in January. We just need to keep him till 1 minute past 11 tonight, then we can all breathe easily unless a huge club comes for him because some of them are allowed to adjust clocks to suit themselves if previous windows are anything to go by.

Give over. Nothing to even think about for either Club or player. How can add ons ever be guaranteed? It's 8.5 + 2.5 we may never get.

And you wonder why you annoy people.

Is it 10a.m. yet? Jog on Wigan.

its after 10 now so bye wigan

im feeling pretty confident Rhodes wont be leaving(not to another championship club anyway) and I wouldn't be surprised if he was offered a new contract in the next week or so.

nicko also reported earlier that wigan have put a 4.5 mill bid in for French striker Emmanuel Riviere, but I usually take all nicko days with a spoon of salt(though I hope hes correct upto now).

can just imagine mercerman crying into his dinner right now while ripping up his bets,no matter what i NEVER bet against my own team in no manner at all as a rovers fan i feel thats wrong

Agree, its like hoping your mum & dad will kick the bucket so you can inherit!

Archived