BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Rhodes

Furthermore from the Sky Sports transfer clockwatch-

Wigan are looking to pull off an ambitious transfer on deadline day. Sky sources are reporting that they've offered Championship rivals Blackburn £6million for Scotland striker Jordan Rhodes, but that bid has been rejected.

Paul Wheelock @PaulWheelock 53s

Gary Bowyer spoke to #BRFC owners yesterday and the club's position hasn't changed - Jordan Rhodes not for sale.

Andrew Cryer @andrew_cryer 2m

Hate to say it again but Blackburn Rovers have still received no offers for Rhodes, not one. Orr will be announced any moment

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well no news is good news up to now and hopefully Madame is already tucked up in bed.

Don't forget about our rogue and out of control Director - Shelfy. He might just sign the sale contract without Madame's knowledge!

Blackburn Rovers @OneRovers 3m

Amidst renewed speculation, Rovers boss Gary Bowyer has once again stressed that Jordan Rhodes is not for sale.

Unless Rhodes asks for a transfer, Bowyer isn't going to come out and say Rhodes is available.

Although I think 'Shelfy' has done his best to tell the world that he is with his crass newspaper articles.

He ain't going anywhere, stop panicking.

Will feel more confident at 11.00pm.

Unless Rhodes asks for a transfer, Bowyer isn't going to come out and say Rhodes is available.

Although I think 'Shelfy' has done his best to tell the world that he is with his crass newspaper articles.

Will feel more confident at 11.00pm.

Agreed. It would be pretty stupid to sell him at this point and making statements such as "he's not for sale". Well, an absolute disaster should he go.

I wonder how long it will be before SSN is awarded a BAFTA for best fictional drama?

Let's face it, it's in their interests to raise speculation to fever pitch. It must be their biggest audience of the year.

I bet they were gutted Bale signed so early.

Agreed. It would be pretty stupid to sell him at this point and making statements such as "he's not for sale". Well, an absolute disaster should he go.

I have to agree. It's clear GB is trying to make Rovers a more fans friendly face. Any sale of Rhodes now after what has been said will destroy all of it. The only way it will happen is a silly bid and I don't see anyone bidding for Rhodes like that.

Fairly confident that barring a ridiculous (£15m+) bid from a Prem club Rhodes is going nowhere.

It's not going to happen, it's like fretting your plane will crash on your way to holiday. Yes it could happen but the chances are so slim it's not worth the worry.

Rhodes will score the winner at Turdmoor sending the dingles were they belong beneath us.

I wonder how long it will be before SSN is awarded a BAFTA for best fictional drama?

Let's face it, it's in their interests to raise speculation to fever pitch. It must be their biggest audience of the year.

I bet they were gutted Bale signed so early.

Think they deserve a Bafta or two they were unlucky when their fictional dramas a managers tale and an Agents tale were met with howls of ridicule, although that performance by the Barnet Spiv was worthy of best actor award the teary eye sequence was exceptional.

Archived