BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Rhodes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ollie Holt said on Twitter he'd heard 'reports' that Rhodes is 'upset' at the breakdown on a move to Wigan. Usually like Holt but that sounds bull kean.

I only hear lots of beeps and 'this vehicle is reversing' from the journos and itks on my twitter account

Ollie Holt said on Twitter he'd heard 'reports' that Rhodes is 'upset' at the breakdown on a move to Wigan. Usually like Holt but that sounds bull kean.

just another nickoteen

Holt has issues with Blackburn Rovers ....

I would be surprised , a very sideways move at best !

paving the way for his January bullshit no doubt

The scumbag that said Rovers fans are racist for wanting Ince sacked. Another lazy journo

In the absence of any previous evidence that Rhodes would welcome a move, and more to the contrary, I would find it difficult to believe that Rhodes would open up on his feelings to the public

anyone hear the comments by Whealan saying he made no offer, Just an enquiry, and we released the news they offered?

haven't seen anything form Rovers knocking back a bid, seen info saying that they have not received any bids

Hah!

How can Rhodes be upset about the breakdown of a transfer, where no bid was actually made?

Shocking journalism.

Could well be that Rhodes knew Wigan wanted him, but didn't put in an official bid because they were told he wasn't for sale.

Archived