BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Rhodes

I'd have to disagree, how is a 2m quid loss going to appeal to anyone's alleged sense of greed?

Unless we only actually paid 3-4m for him and the rest of the 8m headline figure consists of add ons which is a theory I've heard advanced but don't necessarily believe.

Heard this from a few people and fully believe it's true.

Hudds state otherwise, purely to placate their fans.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No disrespect to anyone, but who's Mark Hitchen and how would he know this? (genuine question..)

Good question. Who is he ?

I have seen some right guff from him on twitter. I don't follow him but he uses the brfc/rovers hashtag quite a lot.

Looking at his profile he is a member of the fans forum as well.

Good to know that people who tweet complete crap on twitter about the club like some wannabe ITK is representing the fans.

I'd have to disagree, how is a 2m quid loss going to appeal to anyone's alleged sense of greed?

Unless we only actually paid 3-4 m for him and the rest of the 8m headline figure consists of add ons which is a theory I've heard advanced but don't necessarily believe.

Heard this from a few people and fully believe it's true.

Hudds state otherwise, purely to placate their fans.

Whatever you do, don't tell dieziet2. He'll have an aneurysm.

Speaking of West Ham earlier, this drama makes me recall how Manager Curbishley left them over transfers of their players, Antoine Ferdinand and another, Curbishley ended up suing them effectively for "constructive dismissal" but I can feel this anxiety now, I just take it as the manager has said, "how many times do we have to say Rhodes is not for sale", he wanted to comfort people on this idea clearly.

This tranfer window thing is effing stupid.

They have months to do their business and then on the last day all hell is let loose.

Another example of the ridiculous in the football world along with players wages, Qatar summer football, yellow and red cards, goals scored in an abandoned game are chalked off but red and yellow cards given aren't, etc., etc.

This tranfer window thing is effing stupid.

They have months to do their business and then on the last day all hell is let loose.

Another example of the ridiculous in the football world along with players wages, Qatar summer football, yellow and red cards, goals scored in an abandoned game are chalked off but red and yellow cards given aren't, etc., etc.

If there was no window at all we'd be worrying about Rhodes going to a Premiership Club every single day of the season. The idea is sound in principle but the window should close a week before the season starts imo.

Just goes to confirm, once again, that what you hear from the likes of Nixon is complete and utter made-up tosh.

Whelan did confirm they would have made bid though, and its not like they havent had james McCarthy lined up to leave all day.

Personally, i think its Rhodes's agent stiring up some interest.

Whelan on Talksport just now - saying doesn't know why Blackburn Rovers said they've made an offer for Rhodes, says its wrong for BRFC to say it.

When have they said it, more like his agent talking to the nicko gobshite

Archived