BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Very finely balanced game with Lancs just about on top as it stands - though I wouldn't like to have to chase anything much over 100 tbh.

All eyes are also on Somerset batting against Warwickshire now - they have been hopeless with the bat since the 4 day games resumed, lets hope they show a bit more grit today (and hopefully tomorrow too!)

The good news is that the 3 points Lancs got for bowling out Hampshire have proved just enough to stay ahead of Notts by 0.5points. So if Lancs beat Hampshire (and who knows right now) and Somerset can continue to bat well and deny Warwickshire a win then Lancs will be champions - plenty of ifs there though. A win against Hants on its own will get Lance into the Bob Willis Trophy game even if Warwickshire win.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Riversider28 said:

Warks just declared 272 runs ahead. Somerset need to bat as well as they did in their 1st innings. Come on you scrumpy slurpers.

I thought they would have declared earlier. Warwick’s best chance of a win surely would have been to set Somerset a winnable target. I can’t imagine them going for that.

• Like 2