BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Leicester City vs Blackburn Rovers: Tuesday 17th September 2013

Jimmy612

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On what basis is Rhodes the problem, if we're apparently not even getting the ball to him in the first place? I fail to see why some people think shoving a big lump up and belting the ball wildly in his general direction will stop us getting simply outclassed.

On what basis is Rhodes the problem, if we're apparently not even getting the ball to him in the first place? I fail to see why some people think shoving a big lump up and belting the ball wildly in his general direction will stop us getting simply outclassed.

because it`s like playing with 10 men, no wonder we are out classed..

Lowe needs to leave the pitch?

Accy Stanley need some hard working players to get them out of trouble, he would be VG at that level.

BTW I am certainly not a vindictive person, just being honest, he gets too much loyalty because he came through the ranks,

if we had signed him in the last 12 months people would be booing him of the park.

on what basis is no other option than rhodes the answer..?

I'll fly back, polish my white Alan Ball swivel stud boots and make myself available for Saturday!

There is no current alternative unfortunately, if Best wants an opportunity to try to redeem himself, the balls in his court. I suspect he'll take the cowards option though and collect his monthly wad!

because it`s like playing with 10 men, no wonder we are out classed..

You REALLY haven't answered me. It is being said nobody is getting the ball anywhere near him, WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING FROM HIM?!? We know he works well to make himself available, so it won't be just that he's lazing around.

Archived