BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool vs. Blackburn Rovers- Saturday 26/10/13 3pm.

K-Hod

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened to Dunn anyway? Last I heard he was having a routine minor op before the Burnley game ages ago

Most of us expected a 10th - 12th finish anyway it just seems hard to swallow when the fellows down the road are having a bit of fun

It will just make it sweeter when they start to crash and burn which they inevitably will.

What did best actually do because he got his yellow for entering the field of play, he might of been warmin up and tried seperating the fight for all I know so in not going to slate him just yet like the bandwagon posters on here.

What did best actually do because he got his yellow for entering the field of play, he might of been warmin up and tried seperating the fight for all I know so in not going to slate him just yet like the bandwagon posters on here.

If it looks like a turd, smells like a turd, chances are it is a turd.

If he was to get red carded, what happens? Officially he's not playing. We've all heard of manager's being sent to the stands, but unused subs?

He would still get a ban. I remember Flowers getting sent off while warming up on the touch line.

Anyone who saw it will know that it wasn't Campbell's fault, the Blackpool defender started pushing him, Best only came on the pitch to drag Campbell away.

In my opinion more rovers players should've stuck up for Campbell. If Hanley had been playing he would've stood up to them.

Susan Boyle

Let me get this right, Leon Best is Susan Boyle in disguise.

He would still get a ban. I remember Flowers getting sent off while warming up on the touch line.

But do we lose a player to compensate for the red card for a player not on the pitch? Just found the answer:

When a substitute is sent off, the team does not play short. It does not affect the number of substitutions the team can make, but the substitute must leave sight and sound of the field and cannot participate in the match

he was booked not shown a red get a grip

Yeah my thought too, not seen the incident but from what I heard he entered the field of play which resulted in a yellow card (the rules) and that should be the end of it as the ref has taken action there and then.

Didn't see what happened but presumably Campbell will get a 3 game ban and if yellow carded nothing further will happen re: Best?

TBH neither would be any great loss given the form they've displayed since they've been at Ewood. Campbell is turning into a particular liability. A few minutes on the pitch two long injury lay offs and now a 3 game ban.

Shows how solely reliant we are on Rhodes though. Need Rochina back asap and could do with a 25 year old Dunn.

I actually think the red cards changed the game in our favour. We didn't seem to be creating much and Blackpool were comfortably holding on. As soon as it went 10 vs 10 it sounded like it was end to end which obviously suited us as we needed a goal.

You do have to feel DJ is stealing a living at Rovers. Constantly injured and now suspended for 3 games. Don't see a long term future for him or Best at this club. Big wages and contribute very little.

How did kilgallon play? I've heard mixed reviews. On radio rovers they said he was quite poor and questioned whether we'd have conceded those goals if Grant Hanley had been playing. Others, who were at the match, said he was motm.

Half the points of the Dingles, 13 games in, depressed. Happy with point though. Idiot overpaid plonkers it seems.

Are thendingles the real deal? Can we take some kudos since we are the last team to take points from them. Good result today and sounds like a much better performances

I actually think the red cards changed the game in our favour. We didn't seem to be creating much and Blackpool were comfortably holding on. As soon as it went 10 vs 10 it sounded like it was end to end which obviously suited us as we needed a goal.

You do have to feel DJ is stealing a living at Rovers. Constantly injured and now suspended for 3 games. Don't see a long term future for him or Best at this club. Big wages and contribute very little.

How did kilgallon play? I've heard mixed reviews. On radio rovers they said he was quite poor and questioned whether we'd have conceded those goals if Grant Hanley had been playing. Others, who were at the match, said he was motm.

commentators said dj didn't really do anything wrong before two Blackpool players ploughed into him. Something one of them said seemed to send him crazy

commentators said dj didn't really do anything wrong before two Blackpool players ploughed into him. Something one of them said seemed to send him crazy

Didn't DJ tackle their keeper after the whistle had gone for offside, Robinson punched DJ and DJ retaliated? That was my interpretation. No chance it will be recinded as I'm sure DJ`s reaction wasn't pretty or clever even though quite understandable considering someone has just punched him in the face.

Anyone who saw it will know that it wasn't Campbell's fault, the Blackpool defender started pushing him, Best only came on the pitch to drag Campbell away.

In my opinion more rovers players should've stuck up for Campbell. If Hanley had been playing he would've stood up to them.

Got to agree Campbell was saying sorry and their defender started pushing him so stupidly Campbell put his head in and was surrounded by 4 or 5 of their guys while ours didn't go over for some time. IMO you at least go over and get Campbell away he's your team mate for gods sake, as for Best coming on a stupid thing to do but I don't think he came on for the fight and thats from someone who wants Best gone.

He wasn't warming up. He ran from the Technical Area to get involved. Unprofessional doesn't do it justice, absolute stupidity would be a better description of his action.

Archived