BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool vs. Blackburn Rovers- Saturday 26/10/13 3pm.

K-Hod

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone is driving and in need of some lovely fish and chips after I can recommend "The Middle Chippy" in Bispham. Recenltly sat in after visiting the lights. £6 for fish, chips, peas, tea/coffee and bread and butter. They do a smaller version for £4.50

All about the first goal, go 1 down in the first 10 mins & I think we will get beat by 2-3 and go down with a wimper. If we keep it tight in the 1st half and maybe take the lead I think we may have a good day.

If we start with long hoofs up to Rhodes it could end up being a long old afternoon!

could always go to the game???

I'm really looking to the game and day/night out in Blackpool.

Hoping for a Rovers win and full day of drinking

You lined up your choice of watering holes Chad? Think my group are just finding where we can when we get there.

In fact. Anyone who's going... is there any good away pubs?

Speak now

EDIT: I always like this little website for info http://www.footballgroundguide.com/blackpool/

You lined up your choice of watering holes Chad? Think my group are just finding where we can when we get there.

In fact. Anyone who's going... is there any good away pubs?

Speak now

EDIT: I always like this little website for info http://www.footballgroundguide.com/blackpool/

Just head for the Flagship, just by Coral Island - best boozer in Blackpool and will be busy all day with sluts on hen do's etc

Championship Trivia Quiz

1. Paul Emerson Carlyle Ince; which team did he leave in 2011 after leading them to a club record NINE consecutive league defeats?
  2. Which team has lost every away game so far this season?
  3. Which team has scored only ONE goal on their home ground this season?
  4. How many games since Blackpool lost at home?
  5. Who has just signed a deal tying him to the Rovers until 2017?
  6. Tom Ince used to be the highest ranked player in the Championship – now he’s only 43rd (7.23 average). BUT today there’s another Blackpool player ranked number one. Who is it?
  7. What proportion of games have we failed to score this season.
  8. The average score for Charlton players in last week's game was 7.02. Only ONE of our players scored over 7. Who?
  9. Which current Championship team suffered 34 defeats in one season (97/98 League 3)?
  10. Sorry about this – who was manager of the month for September?

Answers: 1. Notts Co., 2. Barnsley, 3. Yeovil, 4. 11, 5. JL, 6. Mackenzie (7.87), 7. 33%, 8. SD, 9. Doncaster, 10. Dicke

Well, I'm looking forward to a day by the seaside with all the sight's it beholds.

Much merriment for all that travel and hopefully 3 points to boot.

I hope we turn up with the same verve and singleminded determination that we did at Bournemouth, keep it tight for the first 20 minutes and look to build on that.

I'd like to see Cairney in central midfield pulling the strings and perhaps Marshall (he surely can't be as bad as we've seen to date) sat behind Rhodes as opposed to Best who I just can't take a liking to. Perhaps with Taylor wide on the right.

Most importantly, hopefully the collective 'fire in the belly' will be back having gone mysteriously walkabouts last week and we don't decide to just lump the ball forward to come straight back.

I'm apprehensive but hopefully a result will put the cherry on top of a great day out for all.

Come on Rovers!!

Gameday.....lets have it. Got a good feeling about today.

COYB!!!

Setting off soon, hopefully a better game than last year's Berg v Appleton affair that was probably the worst game I've ever been to.

Is Bradley Orr not allowed to play?

Oh I really hope he does as king will shred him

• Backroom

Judge and Williamson in for best and Marshall

Kean

Kane Dann Killgallon Spurr

Judge Williamson Lowe King

Cairney

Rhodes

Or maybe judge in the hole who knows, personally would have played Marshall in the hole myself he looked good there against Watford

Archived