BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] DJ Campbell arrested on match fixing allegations

JMillZz

Makes you wonder about the red at Blackpool as well.....

He was on for a certain yellow when he fouled the keeper just before. I would look at that rather than the red which only came about as a result of the Blackpool players confronting him. Could Tuesday have been a bit of payback for this?

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just to give you an example I can go in to paddy powers today and there is the following markets regarding bookings:

card index

first booking

time of first booking

Last booking

Card index match bet

first half card index

time of last booking

time of first booking by interval

card interval betting

& team card interval betting

that's 10 markets across which I (as a normal punter) can bet on. its a gold mine for any unscrupulous gold toothed footballer!!!

is that a live TV game though rather than a championship game at Ipswich ona wet Tuesday night? I dont think you could do those at our place could you on the average fixture?

• Backroom

I presume that it is Montano that hasn't been bailed out of the 6 suspects. He's been caught on camera according to the link (suspended without pay by Oldham) . Which begs the question how did the police know to target the other 5? Has someone spilled the beans? They must have some sort of evidence to make the arrests.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11676/9065140

Didn't Sam Sodje admit it? His 2 brothers also arrested

That's why anyone with half a brain doesn't use IE. :)

Errrr....... some of us older posters aren't technologically minded enough to know or care what we're using!!!

Quote thing is working fine from my mobile. Impressive huh!

Don't think I've altered anything on my computer recently but what's the solution anyway?

Errrr....... some of older posters aren't technologically minded enough to know or care what we're using!!!

Don't think I've altered anything on my computer recently but what's the solution anyway?

its done as part of windows updates

Soloution is get the site admins to fix or use a different browser :(

• Backroom

Errrr....... some of us older posters aren't technologically minded enough to know or care what we're using!!!

Rev, download Google Chrome or Firefox and use them instead. It might take a little getting used to at first but you'll notice the difference.

its done as part of windows updates

Soloution is get the site admins to fix or use a different browser :(

Eerrrr!!!

Or just simply uninstall IE11 and your pc will automatically revert back to IE10.

Rev, download Google Chrome or Firefox and use them instead. It might take a little getting used to at first but you'll notice the difference.

Yea, they're slightly crappier.

Eerrrr!!!

Or just simply uninstall IE11 and your pc will automatically revert back to IE10.

Yea, they're slightly crappier.

Dont have admin rights on my work pc so couldnt try that :(

Simplest way is to fix the site really as a good few will probably get this issue

That's what us whippersnappers are here for. :D

And what DE said. Personally, I'd go with Chrome. Firefox became a CPU hog for me.

Hoipefully they will throw the book at anyone who is found guilty of any kind of corruption, life bans have got to be in order. As the betting is illegal anyway I can't see any other way it can be controlled other than infiltrating the industry and hammering those who are found guilty. You can see this turning very ugly though as big money brings influence abd who knows how deep this goes in the world game?

In response to the query about what the bookies get out of it I agree, it seems relatively pointless.

I think the marketing war between the major high street bookies has reached such a fever pitch it's just a willy waving contest now:

"We're offering 119 different markets on the Liverpool v Arsenal game, more than any of our other competitors etc"

It's got buggerall to do with high street bookies anywhere Rev. Although betting is rife in India for example, billions waged, it is illegal and as a consequence 'underground'.

STATEMENT FROM DJ CAMPBELL

"I will fight these allegations and I am 110% innocent and hope to be available for Rovers score draw on Saturday"

;)

Ha Ha :)

I hope Balaji takes having a player in the club , who may be involved with something like this seriously and advises Bowyer on appropriate action to take .

Campbell to replace Eastwood/Kean in goal for the rest of the season? 10/1 already at www.dodgymumbaibookies.com

Wonder if the Football (we have not got the resources to investigate anything) League still think its a good idea their choice of League sponsors this season

It's got buggerall to do with high street bookies anywhere Rev. Although betting is rife in India for example, billions waged, it is illegal and as a consequence 'underground'.

Very dodgy, dangerous people, was'nt some oriental guy killed in Newcastle last year or year before, all to do with far east

betting, think there was a girl involved too.

None of them were British as I remember.

Just googled it. ' Chinese student couples murder linked to far east betting scam '

2008 tempus fugit !

That's what us whippersnappers are here for. :D

And what DE said. Personally, I'd go with Chrome. Firefox became a CPU hog for me.

If you pesky kids are so goddam clever why can't you come up with a solution that allows you to continue using the latest version of the browser? Lol.

EDIT: For the avoidance of doubt only joking. Don't actually want a long winded and highly technical explanation of why you can't!

If you pesky kids are so goddam clever why can't you come up with a solution that allows you to continue using the latest version of the browser? Lol.

EDIT: For the avoidance of doubt only joking. Don't actually want a long winded and highly technical explanation of why you can't!

sums it up when you have to click the start button to stop

Ha Ha :)

I hope Balaji takes having a player in the club , who may be involved with something like this seriously and advises Bowyer on appropriate action to take .

Campbell to replace Eastwood/Kean in goal for the rest of the season? 10/1 already at www.dodgymumbaibookies.com

Wonder if the Football (we have not got the resources to investigate anything) League still think its a good idea their choice of League sponsors this season

no chance, he was probably laying it off

Does anybody know whether he can be suspended without pay? In the brief law training I have had, a big factor was 'what a reasonable person could expect' - as there is no way we can be expected to play DJ, can we be expected to pay him?

All in all my Rovers experience would be so much better if DJ, Best and Etuhu just went.

Archived