BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfers - In & Out

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeney looks like having s pie or two indeed. I doubt van Gaal sees Keane in first team soon so it's quite obvious he is available for a loan move again. We should snap him but this one probably happens just before the season starts. Van Gaal must get success right away so young guys won't get too much chances.

The only plus with Feeney is that he does look to have a turn of pace which only King has, and King is always injured.

But when any 2 of Marshall, King and Conway are fit I would hope they start out wide for us. So, given our financial plight I would not be jubilant if we signed him.

I never portray myself as knowing as much as some on here about the finer points of skill and tactics- but Feeney and Varney are sh*te

I recognise I may have been a tad harsh in my earlier assessment, perhaps it is more accurate to say that I believe that there are better options already available to us - no? - ok, as you were!

Senseless to sign Feeney. He's not as good as Taylor or Judge, and they're ours already!!

Taylor and Judge arent good enough so if hes not upto their standard then theres no hope but is Marshall finished or just not bothered.

• Moderation Lead

Taylor and Judge arent good enough so if hes not upto their standard then theres no hope but is Marshall finished or just not bothered.

Marshall injured, Taylor and Judge haven't had a fair crack of the whip.

Always good to get your facts right before writing folk off.

What's the point in keep mentioning Feeney's 'turn of pace'?

Usain Bolt has a wicked turn of pace but I bet he's @#/? at football as well!

If Feeney has a turn of pace he's kept it well hidden from me. I can't see a single reason to sign him. Money straight down the drain in my opinion.

If Feeney has a turn of pace he's kept it well hidden from me. I can't see a single reason to sign him. Money straight down the drain in my opinion.

Too true, I was quoting earlier comments where GB has apparently implied this.

I actually cannot see anything in him which would actually make me think he was worth signing. Even my 8yr old daughter thinks he's useless, and she's only really been watching football for 2 seasons!

I wouldn't even waste the phone bill on a call to Millwall, that time and money would be much better spent calling Old Trafford about Keane, or A N Other regarding a keeper that knows how to catch a ball!

Marshall injured, Taylor and Judge haven't had a fair crack of the whip.

Always good to get your facts right before writing folk off.

Havent had a fair crack of the whip LoL. Can you not see why......... in that they arent deemed good enough perhaps K-Hod.

Are you another who thinks Jason Lowe is promising K-Hod ?

Marshall not hearing too many good things about this lad at the moment.

What have you heard about Marshall? He was playing well before his injury and on the face of, seems to have worked pretty hard to get back into the squad before the season ended, when he was expected to be out for longer. (not having a go, just asking)

• Moderation Lead

Havent had a fair crack of the whip LoL. Can you not see why......... in that they arent deemed good enough perhaps K-Hod.

Are you another who thinks Jason Lowe is promising K-Hod ?

Marshall not hearing too many good things about this lad at the moment.

Lowe can do a job, though he's certainly no world beater mind. There's no point debating with you, your mind is made up, as daft as your ideas are!!!

Taylor played well, then inexplicably was left out, Judge showed promise early on, but then seldom got a game...

Not sure what you've heard about Marshall, but after a shaky start, he was one of our best players prior to his injury...

Yeah, thats right, he just couldn't be bothered. Fancied a duvet day apparently. Footballers, bloody hell...

Lowe can do a job, though he's certainly no world beater mind. There's no point debating with you, your mind is made up, as daft as your ideas are!!!

Taylor played well, then inexplicably was left out, Judge showed promise early on, but then seldom got a game...

Not sure what you've heard about Marshall, but after a shaky start, he was one of our best players prior to his injury...

The debate has long gone.

You keep to your opinion K-Hod if you want to see Rovers in the championship for ever and a day.

• Moderation Lead

Is it correct to say that he offers less than 1% chance of scoring a goal and thats from playing in the centre of midfield.

So did Claude Makelele...

The debate has long gone.

You keep to your opinion K-Hod if you want to see Rovers in the championship for ever and a day.

I don't, but pig-headedness like yours is wrong!

Archived