BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs Yeovil - Good Friday

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's our own fault. We dropped points last week and haven't turned up to play this week. Had we played to our abilities in both games we'd be in the Play Off hunt.

Disappointed. Also now unsure on what the future holds for Bowyer.

We will just have to wait for Chaddy to let us know

Bowyer on radio rovers- in short - : there is no easy game in this division - bigging Yeovil up drew witht Leicester blah blah , and saying that the fans who were moaning and booing should remember that! now talking about past seasons relegation and how we are better - we probably did not trouble their goalkeeper enough, but its 9 games unbeaten, 3 games left loads of twists left. Not mathematically impossible yet and until its is I will remain positive and smiling.

to the credit of one of the guys on radio rovers , he dismissed Bowyer's slight criticism of the fans saying they got behind the team but received nothing in return

He was absolutely bloody shocking all game. Looked like he'd tucked into Easter eggs for the past few days.

He might not have had his best game but he is a far more effective winger than Cairney and worth keeping on when we need a goal just for his set pieces. Cairney should never be a winger he should have been central with either Taylor or King out wide.

• Backroom

Bowyer on radio rovers- in short - : there is no easy game in this division - bigging Yeovil up beat Leicester blah blah , and saying that the fans who were moaning and booing should remember that! now talking about past seasons relegation and how we are better - we probably did not trouble their goalkeeper enough, but its 9 games unbeaten, 3 games left loads of twists left. Not mathematically impossible yet and until its is I will remain positive and smiling

Well that's just lies

In reality you couldn't ask for an easier game in professional football it was a gimme it was so so easy yet we didn't dominate

How did Rhodes play today?

He was one of the least atrocious

Don't tell me, 9 unbeaten? Should have won? Did he mention the fact that their GK could have brought the deck chair out?

No. But yeovil are a good side cos they drew with (already promoted) Leicester.

Robbo just said on RR that manager wanted us to protect the point and not lose a late goal.... And that is why bowyer must go. We had nothing at all to lose.

If robbo has said that it just sums up the bowyer mentality. We should have made the play offs this season. Even with the 4 points dropped over the last two games we would have been pretty close. It's the negative tactics that have cost us again.

He's bought in some good players and I thank him for that but he has proved again and again that he is not a manager.

Robbo just said on RR that manager wanted us to protect the point and not lose a late goal.... And that is why bowyer must go. We had nothing at all to lose.

Doesn't take away the fact that we have a fitness problem. GBs fault - he most be replaced.

Obviously playing for top 10 position, his target so we are told !

Story of our season really we can't break sides down who come here to play with 10 men behind the ball and nick one on the break. That's Wednesday, Charlton, Huddersfield, Reading, Bournemouth and now Yeovil that have all done the same and got at least a point and three in some cases.

Bowyer on radio rovers- in short - : there is no easy game in this division - bigging Yeovil up drew witht Leicester blah blah , and saying that the fans who were moaning and booing should remember that! now talking about past seasons relegation and how we are better - we probably did not trouble their goalkeeper enough, but its 9 games unbeaten, 3 games left loads of twists left. Not mathematically impossible yet and until its is I will remain positive and smiling.

to the credit of one of the guys on radio rovers , he dismissed Bowyer's slight criticism of the fans saying they got behind the team but received nothing in return

He's talking to the owners just as Kean did.

Don't know why everyone is so negative and down, we haven't had the gospel according to Chaddy yet

You're a pr1ck yoda and a cyber bully, 2 posts on the last 2 pages you're having a pop at Chaddy AGAIN and he's not even online.

You need banning for a while, everyone hates bullying and you've got away with it for far to long in my opinion.

Just jumped in the car. Bowyer and the players owe the fans a public apology for that shower of @#/?. I'm not even joking either. Seething.

Apology ? Bowyer actually bollocked fans.

If robbo has said that it just sums up the bowyer mentality. We should have made the play offs this season. Even with the 4 points dropped over the last two games we would have been pretty close. It's the negative tactics that have cost us again.

He's bought in some good players and I thank him for that but he has proved again and again that he is not a manager.

No ifs .. Robbo did say it .

Archived