BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs Yeovil - Good Friday

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Has bowyer really said this will be the toughest game of the season?

They may be fighting for their lives but there's a reason it's where they are and it isn't they they are a good side

Comfy home win 3-0 and remaining 'just' 4 points from the playoffs and the dream continues

Dead rubber for me.

Good Friday always reminds me of Oldham away in the 80's, we never won at that bloody place, or when we did i didn't go!

2-0 Rovers.

That baresteward of a plastic pitch. Always a good day out though on the open end, either frozen or sunstroke :)

Dead rubber for me.

Good Friday always reminds me of Oldham away in the 80's, we never won at that bloody place, or when we did i didn't go!

2-0 Rovers.

Weren't you there when it was snowing and some of us only got into the ground about 40 mins in? Seem to remember we won 3-0 with Norman Bell scoring? Need Tyrone or Parson to back up the details.

either frozen or sunstroke :)

Very true!

Weren't you there when it was snowing and some of us only got into the ground about 40 mins in? Seem to remember we won 3-0 with Norman Bell scoring? Need Tyrone or Parson to back up the details.

No missed that one, can't recall ever seeing us win at Oldham den.

I expect Rovers to run out comfortable winners by 3, 4 or even 5 goals.

We have the fire power to do that.

Also expect us to dispatch Brum on Monday especially as they don't play until tomorrow giving us an extra day's rest.

That table might be a tad more interesting come Monday evening.

If you don't beat your Yeovils, you don't deserve to be in the play off positions.

Do these and get three points at lowly Birmingham a couple of days later and we will be very, very close to squeezing that last spot.

Oooooh matron

I expect Rovers to run out comfortable winners by 3, 4 or even 5 goals.

We have the fire power to do that.

Also expect us to dispatch Brum on Monday especially as they don't play until tomorrow giving us an extra day's rest.

That table might be a tad more interesting come Monday evening.

I'd be delighted with a 1-0 win. You're right though, 2 wins and it will be very interesting. I'm sure we'll mess it up somwhere though!

Remember a 4_2 paggering at Oldham on a good Friday. Massive away following.

The fences at Oldham were so poorly designed that you could hardly see the pitch. This game stands out as the away end was packed and you couldn't move to get a better view. Must have been 1 of our play off seasons.

Unless my memory is playing tricks, it once got worse on Good Friday at Oldham with a 5-0 thrashing.

Hope Lowe hitting the post doesn't suggest it's going to be one of those days.

Archived