SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Friendly Against Wigan 01/08/15

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Hanley ever listen to Duffy?

Or anyone for that matter?

It looked pretty obvious last season that Hanley and Duffy really really don't get on.

Seems as though we need Kilgallon plus one of the other two . I'd prefer a fit in form Hanley.

It looked pretty obvious last season that Hanley and Duffy really really don't get on.

Seems as though we need Kilgallon plus one of the other two . I'd prefer a fit in form Hanley.

Duffy a proud Irishman Hanley a proud Scotsman, might account for why they don't get on, shouldn't matter when they step on the pitch though.

There's more chance of John Williams returning.

On another note, hearing 1 up front makes me fear for this season. It means it's going to be even more negative, if that was even possible! One can only hope that it's trail run of a system, but I very much doubt it.

?

Or that they've both got two legs!

Well Hanley was with rangers as youngster and I think he supported them as a kid, Celtic obviously got a big Irish fan base and connection. I may have thought about this a bit too much! Haha they don't like each other, end of that.

So they are still you lumping it long ball from defence? is anyone getting on the end of much.

Not for the most part, however Rhodes just got on the end of a hoof, slipped in Delfouneso who should have shot and scored, but he played it back to Rhodes on his left who shoots and keeper saves.

Should have snapped Mark Waburton and his team up the second it was announced he would be leaving Brentford. Ah well.

correct 62 mins double change Willem Tomlinson on for Danny Guthrie and Fode Koita on for Jordan Rhodes

I'm interested in Tomlinson's progress judging by the pre season reports.

Archived