BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Friendly Against Wigan 01/08/15

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good lad.

That'll be him dropped for the rest of the season then.

I can't work out your posts, Rev. This is damning of Bowyer - and sadly very true - but you often put down people being similarly negative?

How is Hanley doing so far? What about Duffy? Who should play along Killa against Wolves?

Both looked poor first half. Quite shaky and hoofed it a lot. Seem more solid second half. Henley has been very good IMO, interested to see Nyambe on.

Now Hanley scored a header from a corner. I'd say he's looked the better of the two centre halves this second half.

I can't work out your posts, Rev. This is damning of Bowyer - and sadly very true - but you often put down people being similarly negative?

I think GB should be replaced as manager but I don't think the owners should be forcibly removed as if they are, we go bust overnight imo.

If they could see their way forward to appointing a decent manager (which they probably won't) I think we could be cautiously optimistic going forward as they certainly don't seem short of a bob or two.

Those seen him/know him, how does this Tomlinson lad play like? Is he a conventional CDMm or a more creative, box to box type? In the Will Hughes mould perhaps? He's played a lot this pre-season but havent read much about his game. Just seen that he plays well. Which is great. Suddenly we have 3-4 quality youngsters coming through. And not a while back people were jumping at the chance to criticize the Academy setup.

Archived