BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 4

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent signing. He's an attacking midfielder. Will add a bit of magic to the side that has been missing since Cairney left. Loan with a view to a permanent?

Apparently we are close to getting a striker in as well.

Squad shaping up nicely. If we keep Rhodes, I would say we have an outside chance of the play offs.

Excellent signing. He's an attacking midfielder. Will add a bit of magic to the side that has been missing since Cairney left. Loan with a view to a permanent?

Squad shaping up nicely. If we keep Rhodes, I would say we have an outside chance of the play offs.

You'll catch some whoppers with that bait Rovers11

Shame for him and the paper..

Who do ppl think the striker is?

I'm thinking it could be Carlton Cole. Still without a club.

Cole would not come north for ten grand a week. Also, allegedly, he has an ankle issue which prevents him playing more than one match a week.

You'll catch some whoppers with that bait Rovers11

Any minute now ;)

Honestly, the league is so poor this season. Boro and Hull look good, the rest are bang average.

Personally, I think Bolton, Rotherham and Bristol City have relegation certainties written all over them.

It does rather seem as though QPR can do what they like.

Why isn't Kate Hollern (or even in desperation Jack Straw) speaking out about the double standards of a rule with the word 'Fair' in its title? A bit of pressure on the authorities is in order.

Not to lift our embargo per se but if ours must stand then they must stand firm on sanctions for QPR (and everyone else).

It's Shaws job isn't it?

Why's the useless **** not doing anything about it? Yes I know because he's useless....

• Backroom

I'd go for Kermogant at Bournemouth . Proven at this level and obviously isn't trusted entirely by Howe as he's bought a load of strikers

could be a decent loan or signing for us

As long as we never let him take a penalty

If we do sign a striker, would think almost certain there'll be a departure or two otherwise are we not up to 24 ?

Would be a worry if we lost a key player to injury and we needed to cover and couldn't !

He's caught me! Play-offs?! There is more chance of Cheryl Cole waking up in my bed Rovers11.

Archived