BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 4

really gav? there are loads of naive feckers on here and at ewood who will never ever learn a bloody thing.

Learning ?

Three home games how many have Rovers won don't think the supporters need to learn anything.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon jal.....a cheat of handball goal and a blatant pen denied v wolves and a stupidly suicidal mistake by Raya being the difference between 1 point and 6. i do agree that we aren't good enough to be top of the div btw but the mood would be a whole lot different on here but for inept officials and an inexperienced kid in the nets.

C'mon jal.....a cheat of handball goal and a blatant pen denied v wolves and a stupidly suicidal mistake by Raya being the difference between 1 point and 6. i do agree that we aren't good enough to be top of the div btw but the mood would be a whole lot different on here but for inept officials and an inexperienced kid in the nets.

Re: Wolves , there was a full 45 minutes of the second half to rectify the dodgy handball so it did not cost us the game, failing to score again cost us the points, Wolves also had a decent penalty shout turned down.

Also a full 80 minutes in the Cardiff game to rectify a mistake, so again it did not cost us 3 points, Failure to turn them over in the remainder of the game did that.

Perth stole my thunder on this one, Too easy and simplistic to blame those isolated incidents for our situation. In both games there was plenty of time to retrieve the situation if we had anything about us. We don't tend to have anything about us under GB and that's the reason we are where we are in the table currently.

3 pathetic comments. 'The enemy within'. The fact is that thousands of people saw that ball get knocked into the net by Edwards outstretched hand. The officials either didn't or didn't have the desire to disallow it. The match finished 1-2. Without more ado that was a point lost through no fault of Bowyer or the team.

I'm not defending Bowyer or the teams performances thats for sure because we no longer have the players to make a serious challenge for promotion but I won't allow open season on them either.

Funny how so many people love to gang up on individuals. As far as I am concerned it's an extended form of the playground bullying. Come to think about it I once read an article that stated that people who have been bullied become bullies themselves.

We've not won a game this season Gordon with the added humiliation of being knocked out of the cup by lower league opposition.

You can argue over handballs and different players ability but those are the facts.

It been a terrible start to the campaign but not surprising really.

Not defending the poorest squad for nigh on 30 years and an average manager but we are what we are now and it's looking as I predicted weeks ago like a season where we will be more concerned with results at the bottom of the table than at the top. I certainly won't criticise them for two freak events thats for sure. Unfortunate but fact. Anyway did you respond when I pointed out to you that Chelsea haven't won a match in the last 7 played? Are their manager and players all crap too?

• Backroom

For me Gordon we were ruined by the ref in the first game and Rayas error last night but every goal we have conceded at home this season has been massively avoidable. The wolves first saw a ball straight through the middle part our defence; the second should never have counted but we gave them the chance when Lowe needlessly gave it away and we never won it back - then the keeper should have saved it.

Last night even after the terrible kick we had 2 chances to win it back but the defence as a unit were too slow to react.

The positive is the two in the middle looked much more a partnership than they have done before and that's something big to build on.

Last night shows we are still lacking in depth up front and another body is needed, a couple of injuries could see us really scraping the barrel.

O'Sullivan will go. Probably to Barnsley.

I think we need a striker in. Who I dont know. Have suggested a couple of names.

I'd have to disagree. What we need to do is give them some decent service. Rhodes is a cracking striker when the ball's at his feet/ he's playing off someone. We don't seem to be doing this at at the minute though.

Overall, for the financial state we're in, I don't think it's such a bad squad. We could do with a another defender or two in my eyes, if anything.

For me Gordon we were ruined by the ref in the first game and Rayas error last night but every goal we have conceded at home this season has been massively avoidable. The wolves first saw a ball straight through the middle part our defence; the second should never have counted but we gave them the chance when Lowe needlessly gave it away and we never won it back - then the keeper should have saved it.

Last night even after the terrible kick we had 2 chances to win it back but the defence as a unit were too slow to react.

The positive is the two in the middle looked much more a partnership than they have done before and that's something big to build on.

Last night shows we are still lacking in depth up front and another body is needed, a couple of injuries could see us really scraping the barrel.

For me, Raya is being put under an awful lot of pressure from the back 4. They keep passing it to him when they're under pressure themselves, from an opponent. It then leaves him to have to quickly launch it away, when the striker's close to tackling him.

There hasn't been much comment about our disallowed goal or the chances we missed in the second half. Apart from the goal raya had little to do all night and their keeper was much busier. Most like a good old moan though dont they?

3 pathetic comments. 'The enemy within'. The fact is that thousands of people saw that ball get knocked into the net by Edwards outstretched hand. The officials either didn't or didn't have the desire to disallow it. The match finished 1-2. Without more ado that was a point lost through no fault of Bowyer or the team.

I'm not defending Bowyer or the teams performances thats for sure because we no longer have the players to make a serious challenge for promotion but I won't allow open season on them either.

Funny how so many people love to gang up on individuals. As far as I am concerned it's an extended form of the playground bullying. Come to think about it I once read an article that stated that people who have been bullied become bullies themselves.

Nobody's denying the Wolves goal was dodgy and if it had happened in the 88th minute then fair enough you would have a point about it costing us the game with very little time to respond to it. The fact is we had 45 minutes to respond to it but did not.

I can believe that

Archived