BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Positive Sanctuary - 'Happy Clappers' Always Welcome

Pedro

Just thought I'd start a place where we can get away from the (constant but often deserved) negativity. Every other thread is somewhere to vent - please can we just focus on the few positives in this one?

So, here's my positives so far;

The pitch looks as good as it ever has and I think that the new signings do look to have a something about them.

It was great to see a couple of Rovers players doing the dirty and taking out the opposition to prevent them scoring. We've been too nice and too weak for too long.

Hanley looks much fitter and much more sensible...long may that continue.

Finally, it's been a while (at home) that we really comitted forwards in the last five mins in search of an equaliser, or winner. Let's hope that this leaner and fitter looking side have more in the tank in the dying stages than in previous seasons.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Koita seems to have something about him, though he really needs a goal to get going properly.

Also, even though we're never set up to be effective and regularly concede as a result, most of the players seem to play until the final whistle. Hopefully that attitude remains, else we are sunk.

Hope Akpan looked the part last night, even in the first half.

Barrow caused Cardiff's defence all sorts of problems. He's a proper trickster.

Lowe ended up in his best position last night - right-back.

Pitch is looking the best it's done in years so credit to whoever for getting the job done properly this time instead of the previous cheapo jobs. A sure sign that if you spend the money and get the right people in to do the job the results are always better B)

I thought Grant had a reasonable game.

The potato and meat pie had at least 2.5% meat which is a big improvement.

GB has a new suit with bigger trouser pockets to keep his hands in.

It is easier to park, and walk to and from the car due to so few fans attending.

The programme seller called me "sir".

Can't comment on the football as I've only seen highlights. But I'm encouraged that the club seem close to exiting the embargo and once again bowyer seems to have brought in some players who perhaps might not be the profit turning successes like gestede, but certainly will add competition and seem to be better options than some regulars last season.

Also have to say delfounso looks to be a better addition than I thought he would be.

Can't comment on the football as I've only seen highlights. But I'm encouraged that the club seem close to exiting the embargo and once again bowyer seems to have brought in some players who perhaps might not be the profit turning successes like gestede, but certainly will add competition and seem to be better options than some regulars last season.

Also have to say delfounso looks to be a better addition than I thought he would be.

In the interests of maintaining the spirit of the thread, I'd like to plead that people don't react to this post. ^_^

Archived