BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham - Sunday 13Th September

The final scoreline was the worst case scenario , I watched the 1st half only ...2 0 flattered us..

The 2nd half and the goal that should have been will keep Bowyer in the job for a few more weeks unfortunately......Relegation to the 1st division is inevitable with this non descript no mark of a manager .

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gav you can't have it both ways.

Trying to play the level-headed elder statesman of the MB here while avowing outright rebellion in other threads, all the while doing jack diddly-dum-dums in the 'real' world to bring about your stated aims.

I've made my thoughts very clear on Bowyer and rebellion, I'd like to think you're not like 95% of the site and only read the current page Randy because that doesn't give the bigger picture.

As for being level headed, well that does come with age, and you're quite right, like you and the 99% of this site I'm doing diddly squat in the 'real' world to get rid of Venkys because last time I took direct action the rest of you sat their with your hands in your pockets and thumbs in your mouths.

Ps - Less of the elder :tu:

Angelina Jolie? Anthony Joshua?

If it's Aled Jones then you need to calm down a bit, his balls may have dropped since he was walking through the air but he ain't no miracle worker man.

Yes Gordon,

you must have as many names as TJ

Do you think he'll have the sense? He may also think that Gary "what do you mean by anyway" Bowyer is a nice and honourable man

You are correct of course,

the table does not lie though

Sides who get promoted aren't lucky all season, sides who get relegated aren't unlucky all season. The reason why we haven't got any points today or not been promoted the past 2 seasons, or hardly been in the top 6 for the past 2-3 seasons is because - WE CAN'T DEFEND and the man who put this team together is the only one to blame.

Not interested in what he has to say, not interested in what team he picks, not interested in how badly we played, or well we played, or how many goals we should have scored. All I'm interested in now is a change of manager because this fella has pretty much lost all of my respect and the only way he could gain that back is to hold is hand up and admit that the fans don't want him, the results aren't good enough and it's time to do the honourable thing and RESIGN.

The longer he defiantly stands in that dugout thinking that we accept what he is putting in front of us is either pig ignorant or blatantly doesn't care about the club... If he did care then he'd look at our current position and walk away. This is going to get nasty and Bowyer needs to realise that this will be his doing the longer he stays in charge.

Have some dignity and RESIGN.

There'll be no resigning, pay offs not play offs has long been the mantra down there these days.

Can't see there being a sacking either as they've got all their puppets in situ now who they are comfortable with. Don't bother them with trivial matters like results it's a don't call us we'll call you job I think. They'll sit back and watch the club go to hell they've done it before. They seem to put more stock into the people they like than the actual club itself and certainly the fans, it's a pity really the whole charade won't eventually bankrupt them.

Bowyer - “There were was a foul on Grant Hanley for the first goal, but it was too easy, and then I felt we let Steeley (Jason Steele) down for the second goal. He’d made a double save and then it stills drop to Dembele.

On the commentary Bayes and Pearce never even made a single murmur about a foul on Hanley. They did mention that it was schoolboy defending for both goals. And seeing the highlights I have yet to pinpoint a foul on the 'supposed Big Captain'

Of course you can see Hanley screaming for a foul there! Pathetic excuse.

Don't you think this is part of the problem? Should GB be telling Hanley etc, it was a foul and consequently absolving him of blame? You'd do that with a young kid, but with an adult? All it does for me is give them an excuse when the focus should be on getting better and that can only come by acknowledging your mistakes and rectifying them. GB's whole approach is like this, we played well yesterday??? Who cares we lost, so it is irrelevant, if this is the way he speaks to the players it's no wonder we flop as we do. Tell them it's not good enough, tell them why, demand better and watch the response and act accordingly.

I can't see anyone even complain to the officials at all.

I noticed this as well Shaun. If anything, Hanley tries grabbing at Dembele but loses him. It's complete nonsense made up by Bowyer and it's quite frankly insulting to the intelligence of us fans. The FA should pull him up for his comments.

I've made my thoughts very clear on Bowyer and rebellion, I'd like to think you're not like 95% of the site and only read the current page Randy because that doesn't give the bigger picture.

As for being level headed, well that does come with age, and you're quite right, like you and the 99% of this site I'm doing diddly squat in the 'real' world to get rid of Venkys because last time I took direct action the rest of you sat their with your hands in your pockets and thumbs in your mouths.

Ps - Less of the elder :tu:

I did not have my thumb in my mouth, nor sat on my hands. Really did my bit back in 2011/12 and went to considerable expense in doing so.

There was no foul on Hanley - just poor positioning and defending. No excuses.

The ref had a reasonable game - he obviously even thought the ball was over the line for the goal that wasn't given - as soon as it happened he gave the linesman a long hard stare waiting for a decision from him.

Even looking back at the replay of the goal that wasn't it's still hard for the linesman to see from where he would have been stood without 100x zoom eyes

If it hadn't been a live sky game there wouldn't have been a dickybird said and Bowyers faxed excuse sheet to Pune would have been smaller

Surely if championship clubs want it they can vote to install it. £250k is all it cost. Sasha Petshi's wage for a year

I did not have my thumb in my mouth, nor sat on my hands. Really did my bit back in 2011/12 and went to considerable expense in doing so.

Well good for you :tu:

Not sure why you had a pop in the first place really, but it gets to you after a while this site.

Randy says he did something, with no side swipe at anyone else = weeing comp

Others say they did something, but with a swipe at "99% of others. Even though plenty on here probably marched" = not a weeing comp, just a statement

The mind certainly boggles :D

No wonder they got away with it given the fracturous fanbase.....even now 3 years on.

As always you're wrong, you're so busy trying to beat the posting sh1t record 2015/2016 you forgot to read the thread.

Also, its got sod all to do with you? You carry on posting about things you witness on the radio :tu:

Even looking back at the replay of the goal that wasn't it's still hard for the linesman to see from where he would have been stood without 100x zoom eyes

If it hadn't been a live sky game there wouldn't have been a dickybird said and Bowyers faxed excuse sheet to Pune would have been smaller

Surely if championship clubs want it they can vote to install it. £250k is all it cost. Sasha Petshi's wage for a year

Where we were sat at the ground we could see it was over the line so I'm sure it would have been a bone of contention, Sky cameras or no Sky cameras. The reason why it's not in the League, I believe, is because it would have to be installed at every Football League ground and not just Championship ones. Clearly, many of the lower league clubs couldn't afford it but is something that is obviously required.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/jason-steele-blackburn-rovers-fulham-2688048.aspx

"Everybody is in a bit of shock really because I’ve never really seen anything like that,” said Steele.
"I'm speechless, I'm gutted to play and to lose like that, it is heartbreaking.
"But it’s one of them, nobody is going to feel sorry for us, so we’ve just got to go again on Wednesday."
Kept busy by a fast starting Fulham, Steele had very little to do in the second half as it was all one-way traffic towards the Fulham goal.
But that just made it all the more frustrating for the keeper that they weren't able to take anything from the match.
“The lads were absolutely brilliant and I said that when I came in after the game," he added.
"They were a credit to themselves in the second half, they were brilliant.
To create that many chances and not to even get a point was quite outrageous really. How we haven't won I'll never know.
"If we keep playing like that then we'll be fine, we aren't far from giving someone a hiding.
We had a lot of chances second half, but you'd think we had 30 shots and they scored on a rare breakaway - we were lucky it was only 2 after that dismal first half hour!

Well good for you :tu:

Not sure why you had a pop in the first place really, but it gets to you after a while this site.

Not having a pop, am just very eager to see you sprinting down Livesy Branch Rd, William Wallace-stylee, scattering the thousands of Rovers Fans with their foam hands and blue n white floss wigs.

Go on, you know you want to...

Sadly the lino didn't see it then Parson. I am sure if there is a will it can be done just for the Championship.

And Gav you berk you have posted in an open forum :D not whispering in a private residence. But at least you, for once, noticed your hypocrisy and edited your response, just like I removed mine (before you replied in my timeline). So we'll leave it at that.

As a further point on the Steele article - when have we ever given someone a hiding under Bowyer? There's been two occasions where we've been 3-0 up at HT v Bournemouth, but on both occasions they narrowed the deficit and it's ended up nervier than it should have been.

We beat Bolton 4-1 that time but even that was flattering and not your typical 'hiding'. Cup game v Swansea's 10 men maybe an example.

Archived