BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham - Sunday 13Th September

David Prutton and Andy Hinchcliffe both said Blackburn played very well and deserved at least point out of the game. Rovers played some good passing and we have strikers to score the goals. but just need to sort out the defence.

And start with the correct team with the correct mentality. Otherwise slow starts costs us points. Lost points = ????

The PE teacher needs to go.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Prutton and Andy Hinchcliffe both said Blackburn played very well and deserved at least point out of the game. Rovers played some good passing and we have strikers to score the goals. but just need to sort out the defence.

The second half performance masks how bad we where in the first half, we couldn't have had any excuses at being 3 or 4 behind.

Nothing wrong whatsoever with the second half display, however anyone bemoaning the missed chances in the second half is missing the point completely.

It's an absolute disgrace that we didn't turn up in the first half and this is completely symptomatic of Bowyer's tenure. We never play for 90 mins, just the odd 45 here and there and only ever tend to put a shift in when we're behind.

He has to go, and he has to go NOW before the situation becomes irretrievable.

Could/should have been 0-4 in the first 20 minutes.

Horrific mismanagement of a limited squad that could be mid-table if we "gave it a go."

So they take 100% of their chances (incl one given off side) and we miss all our half chances ? Don't get me wrong GB needs to go - but we were unlucky today.

So they take 100% of their chances (incl one given off side) and we miss all our half chances ? Don't get me wrong GB needs to go - but we were unlucky today.

We were.

But is it bad luck that starts Delfonso and Spurr, leaves Koita on the bench and doesn't get the team playing properly for 35 minutes?

• Backroom

Not really. We got what we deserved from poor defending and poor finishing.

You could call the phantom goal bad luck, but it shouldn't have been a corner in the first place, so if anything that was luck evening itself out.

All the way from Mauritius Bowyer OUT

Yes you may be but it is back to Ewood and Roves v Charlton for you on Saturday.

Blackburn or Mauritius ? Blackburn wins hands down every time................NOT !

Well I have just come in and have seen the score.

Fortunately lobster and crab claws along with a nice bottle of New Zealand Neudorf Wineries Chardonnay won the day rather than watch this on telly.

I guess the upside from today, apart from a lovely meal, was that Rhodes scored.

I hope Hanley had another good game?

• Backroom

I'd say deflection, deception and complete misdirection is more accurate.

saying things were ok in 1st 20 minutes is insulting and arse covering yet again.

He actually said our response to the first goal was terrific, to be precise.

Ridiculous comments.

Such as?

"We have played well in every game, but been unlucky". Speech marks round that, as that was what the manager said live on Sky after the game. It seems like an excuse to me and I would say, if he thinks we have played well in every game, that is pretty pathetic. So P athetic E xcuses it is for me. Perhaps you see it differently?

Not really. We got what we deserved from poor defending and poor finishing.

You could call the phantom goal bad luck, but it shouldn't have been a corner in the first place, so if anything that was luck evening itself out.

Their second goal - hit's Steele square in the chest - would have bounced out miles from Dembele - but hits his trailing leg taking all the pace off it. IMO that is bad luck - especially for Steele

Over the 90 minutes we deserved at least a draw.

Absolutely pathetic defending. First half was a shambles, second half was great, but overall pathetic and bowyer must go. Is we lose against QPR he really does have to go, it's inexcusable. Steele was good in goals, made a great double save from Tunniclife and Cairney (only to be beaten by dembele). Delfounso; he works hard, but he shouldn't be in the side. Koita should start all day long, pace, power, and he really changed things in that 2nd half. Akpan should be starting as should Kilgallon, and on Spurr: most of his throw ins generate a counter attack for them within 10 seconds! But above all else:

BOWYER OUT

Used to coaching children , appears to not be a deciplinarian (pally pally).

Exactly how my PE TEACHER was

Bet you didn't think that when he kept us up :rock:

"We have played well in every game, but been unlucky". Speech marks round that, as that was what the manager said live on Sky after the game. It seems like an excuse to me and I would say, if he thinks we have played well in every game, that is pretty pathetic. So P athetic E xcuses it is for me. Perhaps you see it differently?

Thats not an excuse as far as I'm concerned.

He obviously sees things differently to most on here, but thats not an excuse.

Anyway its another loss, thats the key statistic here, you'd hope the clocks ticking for Bowyer, but he'll be here for a while yet you can count on that.

Archived