BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham - Sunday 13Th September

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only one way I can tolerate Bowyer keeping his job. Sack his coaching staff and bring someone in that can really help him. Fulhams 2nd goal was inexcusable. Players stood watching as Fulham took pot shots, Guthrie in particular should be lynched. If he had moved. Toward the ball at the onset of that he would have been able to block the shot that went in. Reminded me of Danny Murphy standing watching as our opponents laid seige. Unacceptable.

Gary blames the ref in his post match interview. It was all bad luck today lads, nothing more and nothing less. Onwards and upwards.

First goal Fulham scored was also the ref's fault apparently.

Gary thinks there was nothing wrong with the first 20-30 minutes. Terrific, so he says.

What a joker.

Yep I saw and heard him say that. Completely mad deluded imposter.

we have enough chances to win that games 2 times over.

Going forward we are good enough to finish between 8th and 12th BUT defensively we aren't good enough to finish between there unless we started defending better

BTW, Cairney is backing Bowyer as Rovers manager

Chaddy what on earth is he going to say on live TV? 'No, the bloke should be binned'.

• Backroom

Chaddy what on earth is he going to say on live TV? 'No, the bloke should be binned'.

Exactly. Who cares what Cairney thinks? We can see what's happening with our own eyes, Tom Cairney's opinion means nothing.

Going forward we are good enough to finish between 8th and 12th BUT defensively we aren't good enough to finish between there unless we started defending better

WHO cares about what a Fulham player says. Easy points for them.

Only one way I can tolerate Bowyer keeping his job. Sack his coaching staff and bring someone in that can really help him. Fulhams 2nd goal was inexcusable. Players stood watching as Fulham took pot shots, Guthrie in particular should be lynched. If he had moved. Toward the ball at the onset of that he would have been able to block the shot that went in. Reminded me of Danny Murphy standing watching as our opponents laid seige. Unacceptable.

Bowyer hand picked his assistants.

Buck stops with Bowyer.

IMV, he has systematically dumbed down the footballing side of the club and we are paying a heavy price. Appoint 5th raters and recruit from likes of Carlisle then that's where you end up.

For the sake of our club, he needs drumming out completely. We need dynamism, a can do attitude, charisma and more importantly someone who know wtf they are doing.

We've got the players to finish between 8th and 12th but the manager to ensure League One football next season. It's really that simple - he is just not up to the job.

Very unlucky not to have got something from the game.

Desperately need new full backs, they are our biggest weakness in the team.

Rhodes had a shocker, he should have won it for us.

Koita makes such a difference to this team, need to start with him.

19 attempts on goal away from home!

Haha shebby singh just tweeted the following....@SerbgethSingh: Ali would have taken the club back to where they belong. After the media and fans onslaught it was he that advised that GB stand in.

Any chance if tweeting him back:

**** off you ******* crooked **** :angry2:

David Prutton and Andy Hinchcliffe both said Blackburn played very well and deserved at least point out of the game. Rovers played some good passing and we have strikers to score the goals. but just need to sort out the defence.

They are just talking about the second half, a better and more ruthless team than Fulham would have buried us at HT with no chance of a comeback.

Very unlucky not to have got something from the game.

Desperately need new full backs, they are our biggest weakness in the team.

Rhodes had a shocker, he should have won it for us.

Koita makes such a difference to this team, need to start with him.

19 attempts on goal away from home!

To be fair to Rhodes he's just back for injury, won't be fully match fit, he's the least of our worries.

Good second half performance, we created a few in the 1st also, although totally outplayed.

You'd not know who had spent 7m in the summer and who spent nowt.

• Backroom

David Prutton and Andy Hinchcliffe both said Blackburn played very well and deserved at least point out of the game. Rovers played some good passing and we have strikers to score the goals. but just need to sort out the defence.

And get rid of Bowyer.

6 games - 3 points!

Err, defence has needed sorting in Bowyer's 3 years in charge !

I think this was the proverbial, game of two halves. Questions need to be asked of the way we started, as we looked all over the place. Hanley, effectively caught one on one, four minutes in and no one tracked the run of McCormack. Although he had the odd foray, forward, we looked ever so shaky, every time Fulham attached us, especially down the flanks. The second goal should never have been conceded, you have to not only question the ability, but also the desire.

In the second half, we actually did look good going forward and I thought we knocked about well and created space. Koita must be given a start now, today was the first time I have seen him and I think he will do well at this level. Had one of the chances, early in the second half gone in, I think we would have gone on to win the game.

If Bowyer is to continue, I think he has to address the weakness and shore up the defence. One idea may be to drop Spurr, bring in Olsen and perhaps even contemplate 3 centre backs with Killgallon, Hanley and Duffy. That would allow the two fullbacks to bomb forward and also support the 3 man midfield. I do believe we have to go more attacking from the start, as we definitely look better that way than trying to defend, as we are woeful at the back.

Archived